Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ACS
Apr 30, 2009
By far and away my favorite podcast. I love the humor, the voices they do....the fact that Lemon laughs like a madman every thirty seconds or so. The only downside is the gaps between episodes, like Maerlyn said, and the fact that I get pretty bummed whenever Bunnybread isn't there. Still, it's a five star podcast either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACS
Apr 30, 2009
Ahh, new episode up now. 'Drowning In A Bucket Of Words'....hmm.

ACS
Apr 30, 2009
Another new episode up! Wow, two in two weeks. I'm about to listen to it and I'm sure that it'll be loving hilarious, just like always. I really really wish this was a weekly podcast, I can't get enough.

Ariong posted:

One thing that you didn't directly mention is that Bunnybread is a professional voice actor.
Not a surprise at all. He's got a helluva voice.

ACS fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Nov 16, 2012

ACS
Apr 30, 2009

Squint posted:

For those of you curious about the updating schedule, we're trying to keep it as steady as possible, but there are periods where we're lean and periods where we have a queue of episodes to put up. There are also recordings which fall flat, meaning the material didn't turn out to be as funny as we'd first hoped, and recordings which are just nightmares to edit. I want to say, of all our readers, only a few of us actually have the time to edit regularly, so it can be a bit of a bottleneck at times.

I always figured it would be a pain in the rear end to get constant great material for the show. Personally, I just want episodes to come out faster out of pure greed. As long as the content stays as high quality as they always do, I honestly don't mind the wait. You guys are fantastic. Thanks for the effort you guys put in to the show and for entertaining a common dipshit like myself.