Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

A Meat posted:

There are probably multiple people out there who are turned on by a pokemon that is literally a garbage bag filled with garbage

In retrospect, it's probably weirder that this didn't come up in the trash fetish episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

it took me a depressingly long time to realise bipartisanship was a pun

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

quote:

This is very much one of the grosser F Plus episodes

But... there's no Jimmyfranks in it? I don't believe you, episode blurb.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

It's an amazingly perfect title for a phenomenal episode.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

that is a geocities cult website oh geez this is gonna be amazing

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Cleretic posted:

any more than 20 is too much.

I think forums poster A Meat needs to hear this more, since I swear I heard Lemon mention offhandedly that his last doc was like 23 pages.... which was short for that guy. :v:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

For some reason, the frenulum clip seems so much worse and harder to listen to here than when it was in its own episode. Maybe it's just because it's so jarringly different in tone, context and subject matter from the rest of the episode and like every past episode for months that it just feels magnified.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

It took me a long time to force myself to finish the foot fetish episode.

Yeah, I've listened to that twice but the first time was a real slog to get through. Second time it was way funnier, thankfully.

...Still haven't been able to bring myself to finish the thumbsuckers episode of all things. I'm not even sure why; it's not super gross or anything but I just... cannot do it.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KirbyKhan posted:

Because each post was written by a human being.

The one(s) written by Artificial Intelligence Poster weren't!!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Improbable Lobster posted:

I don't have that problem. Goodbye!

Yay Lobster!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Haruharuharuko posted:

Best intro to an episode in a long time sweet Jesus.

Yeah, I was fully expecting a "So F Plus, what did we learn today?" in the middle of the intro. :v:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

The Chairman posted:

Oh No Ross and Carrie is good if you're interested into a deep dive into pseudoscience and new religious movements, which the F Plus touches on occasionally. They'll pick a group or topic, spend a long time earnestly pursuing it, then report about their first-hand experiences in a way that's critical but not judgmental.

Shame that the site is lacking basic features like a real episode list or a search function. Or, well, a good way to identify page numbers or how many are left and there's a surprisingly large amount of episodes which is cool in theory but combined with the former problems just makes scouring this site for interesting stuff an inevitably tedious chore. Shame too because it seems like something I would really like at points otherwise. :sigh:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

I still find it kind of hard at times to disassociate Adam from BOYMEAT.

Oh, uh, I'm not complaining mind you.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

I think having Bunnybread do the Christian podcast ad's audio is going to send all those unsuspecting women a lot of mixed messages.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

This isn't the quantum medicine episode.

Give us the hippy bullshit already! :argh:

Personally, I'm still kind of anticipating the "acne lovers" episode that Lemon teased with it being arguably the most disgusting episode in the entire F Plus oeuvre.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Guy Fieri Ejaculation was the best isolated goof in a long while. It still hurts to breathe a little from laughing too hard.

edit: VRHENTAI FAPFAPFAP is the best name too.

A Very Good episode.

Lotus Aura fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jun 11, 2016

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

SIssykiss was gross but fine. Bugfuckers was hilarious. Plushie lovers was super-tame in comparison to both, mostly because it was a depressing look into the relatively safer minds of man-children.

The inevitable foot fetish episode took longer to get through than any of them but still had laughs in it.

Meanwhile, the one that I have yet to finish for whatever reason is still the Thumbsuckers. I don't even know why! It shouldn't be that gross in comparison to those four but it... just is.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

I didn't realise they had read anything by Roosh V actually!

He's had an entire episode a long while back.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

RyokoTK posted:

e: Unrelated, but STOG's ad in Adjudicated Guest 4 is pretty drat on point as far as actual lovely Maximum Fun podcasts are concerned.

I only just started listening to Adjudicated Guess because I am a fool but the fake ads are goddamn phenomenal.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

sout posted:

e: OP has some good ones but not sure how old it is

I, uh, haven't updated the OP since making the thread tbh. I should probably add some more recommended eps to it at some point (like the Not Always Right one among others) at some point really.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

I wasn't ready to be quoted by Bunnybread just now. :ohdear: I thought Isfahan and Lemon were the only F-Plus goons.

Aside from those and Jimmyfranks, there's also Adam Bozarth and Boots Raingear as well.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

AllRecipes (for kids!) is pretty great too. It even has a lot of Paula Deen for added fun.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

The article says that the purpose of the bill is to censor anything and everything "non-conventional" whatever the gently caress that means. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if some of the more weird stuff gets ignored entirely.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Hi thread, I'm here to consult your perfect knowledge. Which episode was the one that included the legendary creature known only as the Equitaur?

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

More F List!

Thanks, Djeser!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

Oh, I'm sure there are plenty of other sites.

Like DeviantArt!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Not song meanings, but I'm still looking forward to the next episode...

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/824646636190257152

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Famethrowa posted:

I don't know if any of you guys are familiar with Internet Comment Etiquette, but I think f+ fans will appreciate the weird internet poo poo he brings up

He definitely touches the poop, but it's funny as hell.

I know I wasn't, but I am very glad you linked it because this is some of the funniest poo poo I've seen in a while.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Can't forget the car fuckers!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Ixjuvin posted:

I REALLY WISH GIA AND CLAIRE BECAME TANNER

HONEY B FINE

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

My brain immediately parsed that second one through the filter of Kumquatxop and I'm thankful for that. It made it seem less obnoxious and doubled as a great defense mechanism.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

man every now and hten this phrase floats through my head so thank you for telling me which episode it was from

It really is memorable and feels like it could come from almost any episode. I appreciate this as well.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Djeser posted:

24 hour mp3. do it boots. gently caress everyone.

I'm not seeing a problem here???

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

kalensc posted:

Half-expecting a 24-hour loop of PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY (Remix feat. Kumquat soundboard) as an April Fool's joke.

Still not seeing a downside here.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

That may very well have been the greatest job ad I have ever seen.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

$5300 and counting :allears:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

I didn't even catch like half of what I'd have liked(??) to for schedule reasons but from what I did catch I can say, without a doubt, that it was A Thing That Happened today alright.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

The instant I heard J.W. Friedman do a Dusty Rhodes impression, I got really disappointed that Kefin Mahon didn't manage to get involved in this one. It's understandable but that would've been great.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Rocket Power wiki episode would be the greatest bait and switch ever.

e; It has pages like this. Why? I'unno, but I'm glad it does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Right now, like, I'm just using the random feature to listen to episodes and just going with whatever it gives me. It reminded me that Acier kind of existed once upon a time. Sometimes it's nice to hear folks that you don't hear all that often, just for variety. Like when Zarla was suddenly back for the first time in years for the IMDB episode that was a cool surprise.