Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Which episode featured Frank West shouting out the words "BOY MEAT"?

It was a great moment and despite re-listening through a substantial part of the back catalog when doing chores, I've never heard the episode again so it might be a really early one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Ah thank you! So it wasn't Frank West. Guess my memory got a bit clogged

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

They're on to you guys :tinfoil:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'm genuinely surprised and quite a bit saddened that they didn't go back to Yahoo Answers for one final time before the site closed

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

fit em all up in there posted:

Hey f plus thread

ITS TIME FOR EROTIC POETRY

https://thefpl.us/episode/359

Oh hell yes. Here's hoping there's some HARRY POTTER in three

e: oh god the 12 days of BDSM christmas is going to be stuck in my head for a long loving time

Meowywitch fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Aug 15, 2021

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Sham bam bamina! posted:

on the two nipple clamps

on the, two nippleclamps

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

BOY MEAT

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Zero_Grade posted:

The trash fetish episode (Ep #120: Treat Me Like Garbage (But Really Nice Garbage) ) was the most legitimately dangerous ones I've listened to in some time. Incredibly disturbing bunch of people. Outfits made from trashbags, climbing into dumpsters, the phrase "warm summer trash", just awful stuff all around.

i was confused on how they can jack off to the trash fetish stuff if half of the people died at the end of the stories :confused:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Sitting Here posted:

the f plus has always had way more genx energy than boomer, even though i think you mean that they're boomers relative to the rest of the internet population, not actual boomers

It always surprises me to remember the ridiculists are probably all in their 40's

but then I remember I'm 31 so it's not like I'm particularly young either :shrug:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Lumbermouth posted:

I think r/ecuseyourself might be the single best F Plus episode. Everyone is on all cylinders throughout.

The supernanny fanon wiki is up there imo, and one of the only things i think that could beat it is if they went back to it

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Please please please tell me somebody knows the first episode where the words "my pp and balls" were first uttered

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Lotus Aura posted:

The Supernanny wiki one is phenomenal, because it's people getting really mad over stuff that doesn't exist and also that stuff is utterly batshit ludicrous in the weirdest and silliest ways. I would happily listen to a new episode on it again anytime they wanna go back to it.

I definitely will never tire of hearing Nora breaking peoples' spine, femur, pelvis, humerus, tibia, and fibulas

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

The bizarre loving overlap the adult babies with a lot of them also considering themselves sissy little girls is the worst and most disgusting loving thing

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Making fun of Michigan accents... that's a change of pace

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

LanceHunter posted:

I can practically hear the "HEY! HeyHeyHey! hey! hey!" in my head right now.

egg raw blood butt???

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Not actually sure if Kumquatxop is ever going to top the preformance he churned out in the latest episode

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

sexpig by night posted:

don't gently caress the computer tower hot

Giving your laptop a creampie can be a lot of fun too

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

The wedgie episode is one of my favorites and I'm unsure if I should be pleased or saddened that the doc for the episode has since been deleted

wedgiehaven doesn't even exist anymore...what a world...

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

My favorite thing about semen retention is the knucklehead who gets that "more semen = more powerful" and min-max themselves into sucking dick.

That sounds surprisingly wholesome

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Cock sucking is a timeless art after all

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Somehow this won't even be my introduction to folks who like to spend 10+ hours every day getting coffee enemas

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

what's your guys' favorite f plus quotes?

I really like Lemon's "your fictitious world is worse than the one we live in" to Frank West in the clown episode myself.

Meowywitch fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jul 24, 2022

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

The dried urine was more volatile, with a trace of ammonia penetrating deep in my nostrils -Isfahan, ep 149

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I am very pleased by the return of weekly / biweekly fplus updates

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'll continue to take Lemon's word that "just skip the first 50 or so episodes, they're bad"

And yet because of this I'll never figure out the episode where "I'm eight years old and I love fried chicken" was first stated :smith:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Frank West continues to be a treasure

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I've finally gathered the courage to listen to the vore episode, and I'm glad Frank West is here to make the experience just a bit more pleasant

(He's really funny)

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

tokin opposition posted:

I ended up finishing it after taking enough edibles to not take it personally

my absolute favorite problem solver!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

And that's why the greatest fplus episode is merely about a fanon wiki dedicated to a British Nanny reality show

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

My question is: why do some docs get deleted? is it a google terms of service thing, or a time expiration or something?

It's a bit disappointing when I try to go through the doc with the ridiculists but click and alas, file deleted.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

That Venom story is something special

e: oh god what the gently caress is that last story? that's weird serial killer poo poo. I did not like that at all

Meowywitch fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Oct 23, 2022

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Alaois posted:

i forget did they talk about how Chris Cantelmo eventually cut his own throat on a trail in the desert in the FPlus episode

i think all suicide is tragic of course, but that seems like a particularly hosed up way to take yourself out

jesus.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

"Birthday Cake Boobsmash"

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

freemandela posted:

alien living in my tummy?

try soaking your junk in turn signal fluid!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I miss STOG

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

set sail for pee pee

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

The implied horror of the Extra Credit episode titled "The Wolf Cock Went Snitcher Snatch", is still stuck in my mind and I still haven't even listened to that episode yet :shepface:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Revisiting old episodes and the buttchugging episode is a laugh riot

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Oh rad they invented the enertron from chrono trigger (haven't listened yet)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'm always glad for fplus, it makes me remember that despite being autistic and also having fetishes I could never possibly be as bizarre as these people