Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klavarskribo
Feb 18, 2011
If you haven't checked out the website for the podcast yet, you should. There's some wonderful fanart of mangled monkeys and Back Alley Dave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klavarskribo
Feb 18, 2011
As much as I enjoyed the episode, I'm slightly disappointed Adam Wanderer didn't make the cut. I quote.

quote:

Ideation Genius - Your Personal Think Tank

My Expert Service

Brilliant divergent thinker, and researcher. Can provide you with original research, product ideas, and solutions to almost any problem requiring creative thought. Having trouble coming up with a product name, or tag line? I can give you an extensive list of smart options, quickly and efficiently. Trying to figure out different ways of monetizing products, services, of expertise? I can give you answers.

Klavarskribo
Feb 18, 2011

Grondoth posted:

How is BBoy360 not parody?
Is he parody? I mean...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v29FDNEuahE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrqyg6w0BVg

I suppose it could just be pure incompetence. There's a lot of things on the internet that are hard to tell whether or not they are jokes, and you feel embarrassed for not knowing right away if you're supposed to take them seriously.

Regardless of whether or not he's a parody, he's still gone on at least three crowd-funding websites to get his dumbass movie done. If this is his schtick, he's really dedicated to playing an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZukj8glgf0

By the way, did you hear Stallion83 just broke one million gamerscore? Let's all give him a hand!

Klavarskribo fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Mar 14, 2014

Klavarskribo
Feb 18, 2011
I'm not kidding, this document was almost 80 pages before I edited it down and it could have been longer. Check out the rest of the doc for gems that didn't get read like that guy's guide to curing Autism, or his threat to have the aliens bomb the world in his honor after he commits suicide (spoilers: he didn't). There's also a speech from god translated by him, a loving huge section on "Humor" and more of his wonderful inventions including his idea for super headphones.

Klavarskribo
Feb 18, 2011
Here's a couple of my favorite bits that didn't get read.

quote:

As a pacifist, terrorism never suited me but I have asked that 3 or more US major cities be vaporized with nuclear weapons in my memory.

quote:

A U with a circle around it means semen if in a list of ingredients, especially if followed by a D. M is fish, meat, which means menstrual blood. ALL dairy products contain semen. That even includes powdered coffee creamer! Restaurants that are Italian tend to use more semen and blood in their food than most, like the Chinese. Eating food containing blood can cause hepatitis, but not HIV.

quote:

I knew that the church, and especially the choir and Pastoral Council, were a huge sex club. I did not know why or how, but I knew that everyone was having sex with everyone else.

quote:

Choir Director John Weissrock, who had a sexual relationship with a cat, had his hands full one feast day, perhaps Easter (Christian Passover) or Christmas. Enormous liturgy, he had his hands full with passing out sheet music, turning pages, adjusting microphone volume levels, and playing his huge pipe organ at the same time. I stood at First Tenor position in the choir, so I could be seen by everyone, and helped him direct.

I prescribed the beat, keeping time for the singers, musicians, and even the hundreds of Jesuit priests up at the altar. All eyes on me, the focal point of the liturgy. Since there were spiritual heavyweights wall-to-wall in an enormous church, focusing on me, that jolted my Genetic Memory. You see, my DNA was never in food or eucharist consumed by them, but I had consumed a huge amount of their DNA for years. The process does work in reverse. Their love flowed to me. Massively.

I started to remember "past lives" and how gnosis and ministry work. Trying to make sense out of it all, as it was gradual, I played around with a scavenger hunt. I found an empty box that altar breads (hosts) come in, and into that box I placed a new and unopened condom. I knew that had something to do with what was going on, but I did not know what. Honestly. I took the box into Andy's office to ask him, and he had me arrested on a Probation Hold. Back to prison.

quote:

I once went in for psychiatric analysis (mentioned above) and the physician tried to make the case that I was schizophrenic. I could barely keep from laughing, and he didn't know that I'm a psychologist. He wanted to give me an anti-psychotic drug, which would have certainly brought me under control, as a vegetable. I told him I suffered from ADD and he said that there is no such disease. (Common belief among religious quack psychiatrists, such as the kind our military uses.) Ok, I said, Adult Autism. Here, he cannot say that Autism does not exist as a disease. I went on to suggest that without any delusions nor hallucinations, his diagnosis of schizophrenia was, in itself, a schizophrenic thought on his part. That shut him up, because it made perfect clinical sense all the way around.

quote:

The second school of thought regarding mental illness is called Behaviorism. It says, basically, that behaviors can be studied as if they were part of a hard science, like chemistry. All behaviors have causes, and we can change around the behaviors of people by forcing causes that have specific results. If we give you a drug that causes any ingestion of alcohol to make you violently ill, you will stop drinking. You might take up injecting heroin instead, but you will stop booze.

That is, of course, the problem with Behaviorism. Many people who got their unacceptable behavior "cured" with the technique developed worse behaviors in their place. So, the man is no longer a cocaine addict, but rapes children instead.

I'd recommend everyone check out the sections "wit" and "wit2" on his website, as they contain some of the best jokes ever written down in the history of humanity. Example.

quote:

Rotten Apples get awfully Micro-Soft when you squish them, making the whole web stink. Internet Exploder, the browser from Locked Gates, launches toxic cookies, months old and hard enough to crash into the enemy's British Raincoat (a Mac). Likewise, Rotten Apple's Green "Granny Smith" Division has its own "Trojan Horse" (those are really big condoms used at the racetrack) called "Godzilla Fire-Pox", which launches viruses such as Apple "Sick-Time", injecting them into your Punk City (PC) Information Superhighway Vehicle, causing it to crash into an exit ramp.

Klavarskribo
Feb 18, 2011
Here's my take on cuddle party, if you're wondering why I find the idea so creepy. The whole idea of cuddling is that it's something you do with a person you love, or at least have some sort of connection to. We feel comfortable in a cuddling situation because it's with someone who we trust and feel safe with. Cuddle Parties (TM) take the physical act of cuddling and separate it it from the context where it usually happens, basically going "Screw only cuddling with people you like, we're going to teach that being touchy-feely with strangers is exactly the same!". Imagine if people did this with sex. "Hey, I understand you only like to sleep with people you love. Well, I'm the Officially Certified Person who's here to teach you to tolerate being touched by everyone you meet!"

Cuddle Parties are the uncanny valley of physical contact. It's not sexual, but it's intimate enough I don't want to do it with strangers and that's why the whole free-for-all attitude creeps me out. Even if I wanted to cuddle with people I don't know, it certainly wouldn't be with people who need an hour long lesson about "boundaries" before the actual act. Add to this, there's the whole cutesy, saccharine vocabulary that just frankly just brings a whole new level of unpleasantness to the whole thing. Cuddle Monster and "puppy pile" is something you play with your kids, not other adults, just like adults don't say stuff like "I'm gonna go to the toilet and do a wee-wee with my pee-pee" to other adults.

You may take this as just me being So Finnish about the subject, but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klavarskribo
Feb 18, 2011
Wedgies aside for a moment, if you can get a few friends together I'd definitely recommend giving Wrongest Words a go. Tried it out with some buddies last night and good time was definitely had by all. Drinking is optional.