Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
don't gently caress the computer tower hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
guys...I kinda wanna eat that calculator

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

RandomPauI posted:

I'm relieved that this is the bad writing of teenagers RPing in a Steven Universe AU and not the bad writing of adults RPing in an AU. This way it'll be bad in a wholesome way.

yea this was some classic dumb internet 'lol these kids are silly' poo poo and not 'oh no it's all racism and fetish poo poo' you'd get from the adult crowd. A+ job.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Happy Landfill posted:

I lost it at the Sweet Dreams bit. I mean, who hasn't had their OC randomly break out in whatever song you were obsessed with at the time for no real reason other than you want your OC to sing and be ~mysterious~

truly such classic dumb kid roleplay poo poo to just shove a song you think is cool into your scene randomly

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Okay this has been bugging me, what was the ep where someone described a friend or girlfriend or something owing them money while having a sugar daddy and one of the readers goes 'oh no, you're the sour daddy' and it just kills. I've had 'sour daddy' stuck in my brain for days and I'm 90% sure it came from here

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
that and imdb, yea, just two perfect hubs of morons and lunatics

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
absolutely in love with finding a dude genuinely angry at people believing in Santa and taking to his Bigfoot friends to vent about it.

A+ ep, and it sounds like there's more coming :neckbeard:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
this guy rules, new favorite crazy dude

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Lumbermouth posted:

And then there are presumably schisms due to what you want to get out of only eating meat or not jacking off or trying to regrow your foreskin.

That's my favorite poo poo. They kinda barely touched on it in the ep but all these communities have like seven different "TRUENofap/Nofap2/NofapUNCENSORED/etc" splits and you can almost always trace them to one of two things.

1) it's the product of some wannabe influencer branching off, claiming they've found the TRUE golden plates and magic hat and these original guys are FRAUDS, so those communities just become cults of personality as well as dumb fads.

2) it's the product of a large amount of users going 'uh guys I've been not cumming for like three months and my material conditions haven't changed, almost as if not cumming and social status have nothing to do with each other?' and instead of going 'aw poo poo we fell for a scam, that's an embarrassing one, oh well' they go 'wait one of these posts said you CAN scratch your nuts if they itch...well THAT'S the problem, all my failings and anxieties can be linked to the time I scratched my nuts once! gently caress these facist mods hiding the truth, let's go to r/nonutscratchnofap!!!'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

LanceHunter posted:

Nutshell is great on all the hosed-up-diets episodes. When the episode gets to a post detailing the inevitable body-horror that is the result of following these diets, her reactions are just :discourse:

yea they really thrive with someone like her who rightly just screams in horror when people start saying 'hey reddit my teeth are falling out and I'm making GBS threads orange oil, should I...should I be eating MORE raw kidneys????'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
"Stupid hot dog thing"

"That's what my mom called me!"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Adam going 'no it's not in the doc, just answer for me what this guy's deal is' in the cryptid ep always kills me.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
it feels like the MRA episode was a legit 'turning point' kinda marker, at least as a listener. Before it yea they kinda hit everything with the same 'gently caress off' brush but after it was a lot more 'oh wait no there are just insane people who aren't hurting people and there are ones who think rape should be legal and encouraged so I guess I'd rather have oversharing furries and Twilight fans than those guys yea'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
oh goodie, Garbage Day comes after my new job training begins, maybe I'll have some cash to splash at my favorite brain-poison mongers raising money for a good cause

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ewe2 posted:

Many great moments in Fplus episodes but one more recent episode that I regularly go back to is #332: Why Don't The Females Understand Bitcoin? with a brilliant doc and everyone firing on all cylinders., Bozarth hit with crypto being the "gift certificates for the Internet" . I cannot think of it any other way now :v: And Portaxx so witty about the eye-rolling chauvinism, and Boots got to utter that Ferengi koan "Women is really a paths duck". :confuoot:

the fact that 'Women is really a paths duck" just broke the podcast for a bit was so great.

"If you just keep repeating it we'll never move on."

"GOOD"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Shame Boy posted:

Hey I didn't know SA had an active thread for the F-Plus, I'm the guy what made the doc for that and I'm super happy that so many people seem to like it :shobon:

you do good docs, Shame Boy, you don't deserve to be ashamed. You should be called Proud Bo-wait a sec...

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

tokin opposition posted:

as a trans woman i always enjoy seeing penises punished for existing

doing tumblr 'if ur reading this ur valid' posts but it's just sharing posts of people ruining their dicks for no reason

'you are strong, you are valid, here's a dude who thought hooking jumper cables to his schlong would make it better somehow #morningpositivity'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I call my mouth the feed port too