Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

And possibly spade you.

The diapers reminded me of the Sissykiss episode, which I still have not been able to listen to the whole way through :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

I've listened to the bug episode several times (I always bust a gut at "my PEEHOLE"), but I still have not made it through Sissykiss. I don't know what it is about it, but probably "cummies".

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

You either made "the talk" much easier or much harder for his parents.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

MooCowlian posted:

Can anyone recommend me some good episodes that aren't too NWS? I need to be able to listen without headphones so I can still hear other stuff, and that means bugs on dicks are out. I've got the food episodes, the quantum jumping episode and the one with the hypnosis and cystals.
The answer is always cling-film!

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

TontoCorazon posted:

Why do Russians hate the podcast?
They're just as tired of the terrible Eastern European accents on the podcast as the Brits are of theirs.

But please never stop doing the horrible accents, Ridiculists :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

After the awfulness of bronies, it's kinda nice to get another episode on good old WikiHow :unsmith: