Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I think my favorite part of this episode is when I reached the conclusion that it's basically the plot of Jet Li's the one at same time as the hosts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I wonder how much of this lovely behavior comes from privilege. Like, during highschool I was in a single parent household that was poor as poo poo in a relatively poor area and I wasn't nearly as bad. I didn't hate any of my peers or teachers. When I didn't get poo poo for Christmas/ my birthday I wasn't that disappointed because I understood that my mom just couldn't afford it. I knew to do all my work even if I didn't want to because grades were important to get into college which itself was important if I didn't also want to be poor as poo poo.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Holy poo poo these are the most narcissistic people I ever heard of in my life.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

A Meat posted:

I'm assuming the "even more shameless" site is either Patreon or GoFundMe, both of which have some lovely scams and crazy personal endeavors.

I remember it being thrown around as an idea in ballp.it but I don't think it ended up being something someone wanted to make a document for. You can always make a document yourself and submit it and it might get read. Even though it might be good to wait until the kickstarted game never happens/is complete garbage and then you have even more content, some of which isn't incomprehensible.

They can easily make an episodes on crazy video game kickstarter scams alone. Hell, you probably could do one entirely about The Arkh Project alone.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I hope we get a special episode now that gay marriage is legalized. Conservatives are loving melting down online

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Anyone got a link to the professional magic nerd going on a nazi rant someone mentioned in the last episode?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Ohh, just the stuff from the Best Game Ever competition forum reacting to Undertale leading/winning would make an entire episode by itself.

This was hilarious. Even people on v were getting legitimately mad over a video game poll for 14 year olds

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

This episode made me mad until the military part when it finally clicked. These guys are basically freepers ineptly lashing out while the world leaves the and people like them in the dirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Besides the kid stuff I can't go back to the big chasing episode either