Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.
I'm an "achoo" kinda guy, but with a whimper afterwards when I'm sick because it makes me feel better. But that undoubtedly plays into the fetish even more. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.

Literally The Worst posted:

What's the Patrick82 episode?

Also the asexual episode is amazing. "Why are you running from places associated with sex?" "It's got Baba Yaga chicken legs and it's chasing you."

Episode 138: The Sound Quality Is Inaudible

The description makes it sound like it's about audiophiles, but really it's about Patrick82.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

MooCowlian posted:

The problem with the recipes and roy orbison episodes is that they're not necessarily representative. It's all "here's a podcast about dumb/crazy but actually mostly harmless stupid internet people" followed by a little reinforcement from joan ocean, pyradyne and the 80 year old man who jumps across universes to steal paintings, and then what? They go to the website, download a couple of episodes and all of a sudden they're confronted by people giving birth through their dicks, shoving bugs up their dicks or dropping batteries on their dicks.

The duality of man podcasts

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

My favorite reader is a rotating position. For awhile it was Portaxx, then it was Isfahan, and now it's Kumquat.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

IronicDongz posted:

I forget, have they ever done a reading of this one? Because I literally just hopped on wikihow and randomly found that. What a website.

I don't think so. Why is one of the androids from DBZ angry at the lady in the orange dress?

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

Fanzay posted:

Honestly, the stories that are going to fall out of Camp Imgur are what I'm waiting for.

There are so many ways that thing could be a train wreck that I don't even know where to begin. Maybe we need bingo cards.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

Driya posted:

Apparently there's going to be another F Plus Live in October.

I'm so stoked. No school this semester and I can probably get off work.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1V5Pi0e954

Please enjoy this video that I stole from GBS of friend-of-the-podcast Roosh V getting beer thrown in his face.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

Ag Bengip posted:

Kumquatxop is very funny, but all his voices are just annoying IMO :(

You spelled Portaxx wrong.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

New episode, on horrible transformation stories.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

Spaced God posted:

I think we all know the best podcast relationship is the one between Frank West and Frank West's Neighbors who can hear him recording

Or the one between Frank West and Frank West's coworkers who saw the clown fetish document on his work gmail account.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

What episode was that? I only barely remember it and glancing over the episodes he's been in didn't jog my memory.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

This is loving horrifying in ways that the F Plus episodes didn't even begin to uncover. So thanks, I guess?

quote:

Candi is the single most-frequently-decapitated character second only to Laura Herrante in Stationery Voyagers: Final Hope. The Hebbleskins have specific orders for how they want her beheading carried out: fully nude, on a block, her facing down, the ax falling down on her from her left side, head into a basket, no blindfold. To date, counting all versions of the character, her head has been chopped off 13 times.

:gonk:

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

Squint posted:

I was in the Army, yes.

Based on what I read after the Rage Forum episode, both in the comments section and on ballp.it, people were delighted with me blurting military-isms at a confused Lemon.

I felt good about understanding what you were talking about until I realized I got that knowledge from Pauly Shore's In The Army Now.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

Croisquessein posted:

Seems like a note taped to the door handle would work just as well.

I swear my girlfriend showed me a thing on Facebook that looked like a walkie-talkie that attached to the back of your seat and reminded you to check for your baby when leaving the car. This was a couple of days before the episode went up. I wish I could find it again.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

So I was trying to figure out what episode Football Congress was (and didn't find it, so if someone could help me out that'd be great), and I found F Plus/Ballpit nation state fanfiction.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

I almost got it. I'm listening to 160 right now. I thought it was from around that time. Thanks.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

Today I overheard someone say "Romantic attraction and sexual attraction are totally different", and it took me a second to realize why that sounded so familiar.

e: holy poo poo that episode was nearly 5 years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

*point to schlong*