Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

LanceHunter posted:

Also, after over 300 episodes we learn that Lemon still thinks squirt is pee...

That’s ridiculous! I mean, it’s not great, but it doesn’t taste that different to Sprite or 7-Up or what have you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Imagine that you're about to watch a TED talk and the guy walks out and you see him and think "yeah that looks about right" and then he starts talking and it's STOG.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Well, at least one part of their anatomy is in the right place.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

LanceHunter posted:

Oh man, I have DemonPlane (which is a lot shinier than it looks in that photo), and I want to snatch up Ü, but I feel like I should give someone else a chance so I'm not hogging all the Portaxx art.

All you have to do to assuage your guilt is to open a Portaxx gallery and allow people to visit and behold the art. For a nominal fee, of course.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I cannot believe they haven't done this site before.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Honestly the episode I could never relisten to is Pokegirls; I read the SA thread on it YEARS ago and the F Plus episode just covers “what if Pokémon had tits and pun names” and (for good reason) glosses over how extremely rapey Pokegirls are, and how many pages of lore there are to justify all the rape.

I'm sure they didn't dive too deep into that part of it but I've gotta say, from what I remember, the parts that they do cover are still a fair bit rapey.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

BootsRaingear posted:

What you hear in the podcast vs what we hear in the Discord call is different enough that sometimes a good joke just doesn't get heard in the recording. Something good that gets talked over during the call can get noticed by whoever is editing it and it gets some space on its own in post-production.

The solution is obvious.

Laugh track.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

This thing that you are doing only works on Twitter, if you couldn't get it to work there I'm not sure why you're trying to make it happen here.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

LanceHunter posted:

Looks like we're in for a whole lot of content real soon...

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1540550117882839045

There was a brief fraction of a second where I thought this was a hearse.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Grondoth posted:

I'm deliberately out of the loop, I know musk bought it and he's probably gonna do dumb stuff with it, but was something just announced

oh he's doing the 'oh, just fire everyone, that'll get profits up'

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Chaos storm nerf when?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSNiAFEYY9U