Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuestWhat
Nov 11, 2012
I thought I could handle the bug episode sober. Started off okay but then I got to the maggot story. :barf: I had to take a break from the Internet (and pizza) after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuestWhat
Nov 11, 2012

Grondoth posted:

But the maggot story has one of the top 3 punchline impressions in the world. You gotta get through the maggot story.

Oh I got through the entire episode, it's just that I was so disgusted by the end that I couldn't find it funny. If I was drunk, I'd probably be laughing mad at the phrase "maggot human being" but instead, after hearing all those horrible (and hopefully fake) things I was just in a state of :smithicide:

I made the same mistake of listening to the adult babies episode sober but the end result was more :shepicide:

QuestWhat
Nov 11, 2012
I've been marathoning the newest episodes recently and they've all been great so far but I've noticed that Portaxx hasn't been in any of them. Is she too busy to take part in the podcast right now or did she decide to quit because of the MRA episode? She's usually one of the most recurring voices in the podcast and it feels so strange to not hear her read crazy internet posts despite the steady output of content these past few months.

QuestWhat
Nov 11, 2012
Speaking of Irregular, why did you guys stop making it? Did you run out of subjects to talk to or are people afraid of coming onto the show because it's a spinoff of a podcast that would normally mock them? Squint mentioned at the end of the recent episode that the gang tried to do one of Bronies but it didn't happen in the end. How long ago was that when it got canned?

I ask because the laid-back nature of Irregular was a nice change of pace compared to the hyperbolic tone of The F+. Plus, hearing the people of these communities awkwardly talk about their experiences was pretty funny in of itself.