Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004
They say the fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live

Red Minjo posted:

This really is true. Anybody who can't make it through Sissykiss would never make it through :nws:the Cum on Food forums:nws:. That episode nearly made me weep for humanity, it is disgusting both in the way you would expect and also for how horrible the people featured are. Speaking of how horrible the people are, :nms::nws: here is Lou reading probably the most hosed up, violent fetishes to exist.:nws::nms: I almost tapped out on this one within the first few minutes, but for some reason decided to listen to the whole thing. My recommendation is to not do that.

Thanks for the mentions. I guested on 2 episodes of The F-Plus a while back and had a great time. I'm always glad to hear that there is some crossover with our podcasts since Lemon and the guys & gals of F-Plus are a nice bunch of folks. I really enjoyed the SissyKiss one. Its a forum I thought about doing but when I was considering it I had recently done an adult diaper thing so it was too soon. Maybe some day I'll dig in there myself. Its pretty amazingly dumb but obviously I try not to tread the same ground to avoid too much duplication. They cover some great topics that I wish I'd found!

For the record: Cum on Food forums is the only forum that made me retch IRL while I was recording it. Dark Fetish was so awful I had to stop reading it a couple of times and take a walk. I saw a lot of pictures on that site I wish I could un-see....

King Lou fucked around with this message at 11:55 on Jun 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

I'll add that multiple people have reported to me that they had to pull their cars over while listening to the Cum on Food episode due to dry heaving. *Feather in the Cap* :barf: I also recently had a 15 year old kid email me saying he listened to that episode (with his parents permission) and that he's a fan... Not really sure how I feel about that one.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

^^^
I don't know what that is.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

A thread would be nice, but his updates are so slow that I don't think that it would work very well.

This vore episode was good, but the Pokémon one is still the best. "Cleavage vore" is downright tame next to the stuff there.

And then there's the one where a rabbit's penis eats a cat.

I've thought of starting a thread for Lou Reads but it seemed kind of self-serving. Not that its a bad thing I just was wary of being too "Hey look at me!" Also, I really do try to update every 2 weeks but I have certainly been failing at that.

Thanks for reminding me of that horrid camp rabbit/cat sex story... IIRC there were actually mentally scarring drawings that accompanied it... sigh...

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

watho posted:

My mouth was literally agape during that last thing read, it's the best thing I've listened to in a while.

:lol: I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm almost positive it was fake but it was so funny. It was really well written, though. At least it didn't turn into a vore fantasy where he ate his family with his rear end.

Honestly I really wanted to stay away from reading anything to "erotic." After I read that awful furry camper & counsellor vore erotica, so long ago,
I was really skeeved out. If I wanted to I could have easily read some uber awful role playing threads on that forum. :psyduck:

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Sham bam bamina! posted:

And yet the entire DarkFetish episode somehow exists. :smithicide:

Yeah. I know. That stuff is too hot in general. All that sexy killing people and stuff. Hubba hubba. I don't know. I guess I try to stay away from stuff that is basically me reading their erotica. The sneeze fetish forum people offered to let me get access to the members only area if I would read some of their erotica. I declined.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the latest episode of Lou Reads.

It's funny, I'm apparently so broken that I didn't find it so gross as much as just absurd. I do find the idea of someone wanting to simulate having a diaper full of fake poop because just can't do the real thing at the moment pretty funny though. The rest of it was just like "Come on..."

Thanks for listening, guys.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Dammit, that leather puppy convention's in my hometown.

This brings me endless joy. Have you been to JJ's Clubhouse & Bar?

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

X-Ray Pecs posted:

New Lou Reads is up. Better grab some soda or beer before listening.

I like your choices of beverages. They should give you some nice erotic burps. :barf:

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

I will say I was really disappointed that my favorite review from Punternet about the disappointing S&M experience (the dominatrix obviously hadn't drank enough water for serious piss humiliation) was removed. I really wanted to revisit it for a live version of the show.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

I'm glad you're enjoying it.

In funny news: I was playing League of Legends recently and someone recognized my screen name "Lou Reads" and turned out to be a listener! Of course then they DC'd but it was still funny.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Hey folks.

Its interesting what you find in your referring link results sometimes. I was looking today and noticed a weird incoming hit from this blog. Apparently one of the guys whose posts I read from the CumOnFood forums discovered the episode and talked about it. He apparently thinks I was faking my revulsion to mask my secret interest in jizzing all over my food... (WARNING: SEEING SEMEN COVERED FOOD IS GUARANTEED!)

:nws: http://allnatural.blobanon.com/2015/09/lou-reads-from-the-cumonfood-net-forum/ :nms:

It's a funny read if you can get past the animated gifs of cocks cumming on food...

King Lou fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Nov 16, 2015

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Improbable Lobster posted:

I assumed that Lou loves to be bitten by spiders after the Arachnoboards episode but maybe I'm wrong?

I'd reply but I'm too busy putting shards of crystal meth up my butt and collecting urine to drink from urinals. I may or may not also be jerking off into some shoes. We'll see how the day goes.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Well that was unexpected!

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Guy Mann posted:

Finally listened to the new Lou Reads and all the South Park and Borat references were both hilarious and completely unsurprising.

Well on their forums they gave me some credit for the my Borat impression.

:nms:

Of course, like the cum on food forum & many others, they accuse me of secretly being on their side. Sigh...

King Lou fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Apr 12, 2016

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Hey folks, sorry drop my Lou Reads nonsense here but you can download a PDF of the Lou Reads Envelope Art Book for the next week on WeTransfer. https://we.tl/Ebg5C3WCsJ

This was a one off art project I made a couple of years ago. I used to draw on the envelopes of every magnet I sent out. I made a book about it. It was like $75 for the single hard copy I made... Anyway, I was thinking its better to share it. Enjoy!

Also new Lou Reads coming end of the week.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Guy Mann posted:

Don't apologize, you're a cool dude and Lou Reads is a great show.

I can't help myself. I'm just so loving humble.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Jesus Christ I'm listening to that part now :barf:

This is disgusting, even by Lou Reads standards. gently caress.

You know, at this point I sometimes have a hard time judging when something is too much. I've had several people pass on this episode as "too much". I agree that some of it is :psyduck: but none of it make me almost puke like Cum on Food did.

I have clearly damaged myself.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Midjack posted:

Thanks for the readings, Lou. I'm working my way through chronologically and just cleared the Tiny Penis Forums on the way home tonight.

You're welcome!

As the guy who owns My Tiny Dick commented on that episode

quote:

You’d be surprised at how small a penis can be before women really considers it small.

Then another Tiny Dick member wrote

quote:

Before you judge people on the internet, let me say that the internet was created to give people a voice and place to be themselves, do not judge people for what they have and have a look in the mirror for once.

To which I replied

quote:

ADMIN NOTE: The internet was not actually created to give people a place to be themselves.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Spaced God posted:

Lou Reads is like a court hearing where the posters are on trial and Lou is the prosecutor reading their post history as evidence.

Please post this as an iTunes review. :D

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Heads up! After never being able to attend in years past, I will be attending F Plus Live this August in the year of our Lord, 2017.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

I heard afterwards that the bar got very loud when I started my reading last night. I'm sorry for the people who couldn't hear my extremely long treatise on why Satan is better than that your so called "God". Personally I had been hoping for something grosser to read!

The show was a lot of fun to be a part of. Everyone was very nice & appropriately weird in a non-threateningly way.

The conga line with the Devil was a nice finale.

Oh, the best way to send me stuff is at loureads@gmail.com or on the Lou Reads Facebook page. I posted some pics from last night there.

Thanks to all the people who came up & said hello. It was nice to meet everyone.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Last nights karaoke was very entertaining. My mind is still blow from that Trav person who sang the lyrics of Smashmouth "Allstar" over Modest Mouse "float on". It was mind bending.

Thanks again to all the great people I met this weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to come to the next one.

My only regret is telling that nice couple the horrible story about child abuse I heard on Risk. Unfortunately, sometimes the awful things I've learned come out at inappropriate times. A hazard that comes with the job...

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

McGlockenshire posted:

Be sure to look through the photo album because it also contains video and audio and karaoke.

I'm so glad that my ridiculous karaoke of Berlin's "Take My Breath Away" has finally been captured for the world to see...

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Midjack posted:

Today I finished listening to the episodes Plane Crazy and Human Santapede 2, after starting from the beginning of both podcasts and listening to them in synchronized chronological order on my daily drive to work for most of the last year and a half.

Lou and any Ridiculists who are reading this thread: thank you for being part of my life for the last several months, and thank you for doing this!

You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed it.

Sorry to those who thought the Men Wear Bras was sad. I found it interesting and sometimes that's all it takes for me. But on the other hand women need to get okay with they mans wearing they underthings, namsayin?

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I was listening to a few old Lou episodes today and heard the classic "I do it all for you. I do it all for you! I do it all. For you." Forgot how much I like this; I hope it comes back sometime.

I have no idea what this is a reference to. :confused:

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Hey, some of you may have seen this on the Lou Reads FB page but I thought I'd share it here, too.

quote:

In today's Lou Reads news I was forwarded this email by someone on the Little League team I'm supposed to be coaching this year.

"My wife and I were very disturbed by the email from Lou after clicking on his signature last night in the bottom of his email. We are new to the league this year so I wasn't sure if the other parents perhaps noticed this as well and moved to a different thread. Lou doesn't seem like the sort of person who should be working with children given his website "hobbies". Am I alone or are there any other concerned parents and any thoughts on how to proceed here?"

This is because I have a link to Lou Reads in my email signature. The rest of the email was basically boilerplate "Welcome to 2018 Little League." This breaks my heart, honestly. What a drag. 😥

I don't know about you but suggesting your baseball coach is a pedophile with a great way to start the season.

I happier news I signed up to read in the middle of Garbage Day (by which I mean the middle of the night) so hopefully I'll be able to participate more than I did last year.

King Lou fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Mar 12, 2018

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Yeah, I hate to say it, but this was very avoidable. I wouldn't send my mom a link to the show, and I just listen to it; it's seriously short-sighted to send everyone's mom a link as the person actually reading the terrible Internet poo poo. It's not even a matter of using separate email accounts, just of not putting the show in the signature.

I hope this doesn't turn out too badly for you, Lou. :sigh:

I've had the sig in my emails for 9 years. It's never been an issue and I've sent plenty of emails to baseball parents. I never occurs to me to remove it.

It won't end badly for me. This person is an idiot who thought it would be a good idea to overreact and assassinate the character of a person he's never met based on a blog they clearly didn't explore deeply. Oh well.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Lou did a really fun echo-fied reading of some awful sex story in one of his older episodes, but I'm blanking on which one and haven't had much luck figuring it out. Lou, if you're reading this and remember the one I'm thinking of, please let me know so this doesn't keep me up at night.

This one?

http://loureads.com/2009/07/16/lou-reads-the-large-penis-support-group/

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Dragonatrix posted:

.Double Excelsior.

Glad people "enjoyed" the Solo Suck episode. I really did almost barf 2x while reading. I guess now I know I'm not into playing with my own frozen jizz.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Midjack posted:

Double excelsior, Lou.

Way to go!

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Sitting Here posted:

Oh, I didn't write this. I wish I had. But no, I believe this was spontaneously generated by the internet itself.

e:

Lou if you see this...you know what you must do

I spent far too long on this. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsaNQkPaNyo

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Sitting Here posted:

Oh my god. Oh my god. :swoon:

this is exactly what I needed this morning. You're the best Lou!

You're welcome. For some reason I couldn't resist the urge to read about poop...

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Did you read it while pooping?

I'm never not pooping.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

That's how I felt when I re-listened to it.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

I've lost all objectivity. This one just made me laugh. As did your reaction. Ahhhhh sigh.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Wait, you can't talk about fornication with women OR how to bang? LAME!

Is that some kind of weird troll of his base or did he really find Jesus? Regardless, it's hilarious.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

All I know is that I'm going to Portland for the first time and will be staying with a friend nearby. I may be working the merch table and will be bringing a giant pile of stickers. I might also bring some of the drawings I make on old lottery tickets although I'm not sure why...

The Skeep posted:

New Lou Reads, it's a penis website.

It's a SMALL penis website :flaccid: I made some really poor clicking decisions on that website. Saw some stuff...

King Lou fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Jan 3, 2020

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

I had a very entertaining time at the show. Due to my own personal organizational blind spots, I had almost zero idea of what was happening until maybe an hour before the show. I even missed the meeting where we were supposed to find out (partially because I had no idea it was happening). I liked my random topic and hope people enjoyed learning how to prepare for a Battle Rap! I'm thankful that someone took a picture of me on stage and shared it. I took a ton of pictures with Jimmy Franks very nice camera and I hope he shares some of them soon. I chatted with a bunch of ridiculists and got to sing my dumb song at Karaoke.

I met a lot of extremely shy people. Thanks for being brave extremely shy people! Some people told me their friends were fans.

Portland seemed okay to me. I wasn't blown away but my friends who moved there seem to like it plenty. I'd like to come back when it isn't cold. I did enjoy legal weed and seeing Cats with the help of said weed. I should say I "endured" Cats. It was terrible but I enjoyed the poo poo out of it. Uber's were very cheap compared to NYC.

I also found someone's iPhone and returned it to them.

Looking forward to the next one!

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

This must be fate because I just stumbled across my drawings from last year.

https://imgur.com/a/Zfi0u8l

I hope I can participate!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Since Lou Reads is in the same genre as F Plus and I think he frequents this thread, did Lou really say "I want to give a special shoutout to WhitePowerJames for sending in the suggestion" at the end of the latest episode on partying?

"White Power James" is the nickname of a guy who has submitted stuff to me and asked me to use that moniker. He, himself, is not a white supremacist. He is, however, a person of White heritage with a dark sense of humor who explores a lot of gross places and likes to make fun of white supremacists.

I was born in Puerto Rico but pass for white due to my wild Irishness. I'll be leaving Facebook for Parler.