Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum

That Old Tree posted:

Absolutely any of the WikiHow episodes. Just make them listen to them all in order. There's like 8 or 9 at this point and they're all stupendous.

I'm a relatively new listener to the podcast and I was just listening to one of these the other day while driving (It was the "How to React when Your Spouse Is Wearing Diapers", "actually, Linda" one). I was laughing so hard I had to pull the car over for a while to catch my breath. Just tremendous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum

Post poste posted:

FR is entirely anti-q. they're all crumbling in disillusionment now that trump has backed relief checks.

My take is that there are a certain fraction of Freepers that have swallowed Q, but generally the owner and mods are anti-q, and the q types get shut down fairly quickly if they bring it up. Jim Robinson doesn't want competition, after all.

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum
This episode was a hate crime against my fellow Great British perverts. (And hilarious).

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum
Just listened to the Servitor bit of EC's "Gifts of the Magi" and I want to say I very much appreciated Dijon's Variks voice. Even included some insect-like chattering for good measure.

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum
Judging by Lemon's glee at finding the buttplug remote-control API or whatever it was in that one episode, it'll probably be a popular one.

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum
One of the best Extra Credit episodes is the very much great british perverts Victorian sexy periodical one. Actually when EC goes a little outside the usual format it's often at its best, like the who-killed-the-forum episode and the one where it's just Shell and Frank West reading through Bunty story plotlines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum
A great episode, though it's telling how forgettable the stories are (or how drunk and/or high he was) that Lemon forgot that he recorded it twice.