Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Car is going on to carsandbids

Exterior

Dash (guess I don’t have a shot with the new radio)

Motor

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Jul 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Seems pretty decent price/condition wise in a world where everything is a billion goddamn dollars. GLWS

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Imperador do Brasil posted:

I know I have thought about it in the past but I’ve once again been seriously thinking of selling my EP3 long-time fleet car. I just don’t drive it very much, maybe 500 miles this past year, and it’s taking up space in the garage/driveway. I’ve enjoyed it but with 10 cars at home something has got to give.

It’s an 02 EP3 Si with 135k miles, 5-speed

Good stuff:

DC Sports header
Magnaflow exhaust
Intake
XS Power battery
Truhart Struts/Tein springs
New tie rod ends
Fresh alignment
Camber arms
DC Sports sway bar
Drilled/slotted rotors
Stainless brake lines
Skunk2 shift knob
Leather shift boot (instead of rubber accordion)
Apple CarPlay touchscreen stereo
Red painted center console/door handles
Sparco FF1 wheels
205/55/15 Dunlop Direzza D102
Upgraded headlights and taillights
Side skirts (showing their age a little when you open the doors)
De-badged grill due to a bird
OEM floor mats
20% tint
A MASSIVE amount of extra parts (like an entire car worth)
A set of 15” Konig wheels with R1R tires if a buyer wants ‘em.

The only issue with the car is a slight bit of memory steering from the strut tops (probably need to be lubricated) and a very small oil leak (about 3 drops over the winter). Typical EP3 wear on the driver’s seat but it’s not ripped. Small bits of normal road chips for a 21-year old car but honestly it looks better than any other EP3 in the northeast at this point. It’s over two decades old but looks better than its age.

I’ve taken the car on 1500+ mile road trips in the past so I wouldn’t be hesitant to drive it anywhere. It’s not super fast with the 160hp K20 but it’s been utterly reliable in the years I’ve owned it. I’m in central PA where we don’t have emissions, but the car does indeed have a catalytic converter and no CELs.

Exterior

Dash (guess I don’t have a shot with the new radio)

Motor

I can take more pics once I get back from work travel if anyone is interested. Goon price is like $6k or I might throw it up on C&B and see what it does. I dunno, let’s talk?

Are we going to just alternate selling each other pieces of our fleets?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Your EP3 is excellent. If you are still interested in selling it but haven't moved it out in September I may bother you about it then, but please don't hold it for me - things will have to come together for me to buy it, among them seeing if the mods on it will get it blackballed in Virginia.

edit: lmao nevermind the inspections, I forgot PA is as hard as VA is. Are the headlights and tail lights DOT stamped?

Midjack fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Jul 10, 2023

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Midjack posted:

Your EP3 is excellent. If you are still interested in selling it but haven't moved it out in September I may bother you about it then, but please don't hold it for me - things will have to come together for me to buy it, among them seeing if the mods on it will get it blackballed in Virginia.

edit: lmao nevermind the inspections, I forgot PA is as hard as VA is. Are the headlights and tail lights DOT stamped?

Tail lights yes, headlights 🤷🏻‍♂️ I can’t see an obvious stamp.

Also I will be finishing greasing the strut tops today (along with one brand new one) now that I’m back home.

More pics

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

It is with a heavy heart that I am selling my M5.

See my post on M5Board for details: https://www.m5board.com/threads/2002-m5-lmb-black-153k.617649/#post-7694862

I’ll give a goon a nice discount.

Sold!

Big Taint fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jul 16, 2023

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Big Taint posted:

It is with a heavy heart that I am selling my M5.

See my post on M5Board for details: https://www.m5board.com/threads/2002-m5-lmb-black-153k.617649/#post-7694862

I'll give a goon a nice discount.

Screaming loving deal. If I only had room...

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Selling my NA miata

https://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/d/kent-1995-mazda-miata/7644209258.html

willing to give a goon discount

e: sold

TheBacon fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jul 18, 2023

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Edit: GW gone, I miss it already

89 grand wagoneer project for sale, located in New Braintree Mass.

360, auto, 4x4, red leather in great shape, in fact the interior is probably worth my asking price, it has under 30k miles on it. It kills me to sell it since I'll never see an interior in this condition again but I can't justify shipping it 3000 miles.

1700 bucks, including a pile of parts I got for it.

Only downside, it was parked on dirt and needs a frame. No you probably cannot fix this one but if you think you can by all means try. I am trying to line a frame up from my usual sources for whoever buys it.

I will also sell you a 2 post lift to swap the frame with for 800 separately, or goon combo price of 2200. I probably have near 3000 into this mess.

kastein fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jul 24, 2023

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Grand Wagoneer is gone.

Edit: lift is also now gone. :cb: I miss it already

2 post lift now 500 bucks goon price.

Details from my FB marketplace post:
For sale, my 2 post auto lift. Works well, I have used it to lift my Jeep Comanche (3500lb) my Jeep J10 (5500lb) and my wife's Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon (4500lb) for upgrades and repairs. Drive-over design ideal for tall vehicles that would be limited by a top cross bar between the posts. Near as I can tell this was from the GM dealer equipment program years ago. It runs off 240VAC single phase, I run it on a 20 amp circuit no problem.

It is not particularly fast but it sure is cheap for a 2 post lift. I'm moving soon and can't justify taking it with me.

You will need to bring a 1-3/8 wrench and a 30mm wrench or socket and ratchet as most of my tools are already packed and gone. It is heavy, between 1500lb and 2000lb, this thing is not built light, I used a U-Haul 6x12 open utility trailer and it worked fine. The mounting base plate is 12 feet wide so don't bring a trailer shorter than that.

I should be able to have my neighbor help load the posts and base plate with his backhoe.

kastein fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jul 28, 2023

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

gently caress, if I didn't have to go halfway across the country to get it...

edit: I mean, not like I have room in my garage, but I'd *make* room.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

SOLD

Anybody in Oregon want an electric Fiat? Even as eco-wimpy as it is, it still goes like stink. I'd guess it has more torque than anything I've ever driven.

2015 Fiat 500E
65000 miles
110 mile range
110/220v charger

Selling for a friend, qualifies for a 30% tax credit making it actual cost of $6650 (or less) if you qualify as a buyer.

Has a few minor paint chips and a wear spot on the driver's seat but otherwise is very clean and straight.

https://www.irs.gov/credits-deductions/used-clean-vehicle-credit

Sold the car, got $8000 for it. Leaving the ad up for the information in it.

LloydDobler fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Oct 7, 2023

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Those are cool little city cars, but beware of battery degradation and old timey event heater that sucks in cold climate

smax
Nov 9, 2009

I'm selling a set of factory Mazda CX-50 wheels, including tires (Goodyear Eagle Touring 245/45R20) and TPMS sensors. I believe these wheels/tires will also fit on a CX-5, I can double check compatibility on other vehicles if you'd like.

Wheels and tires have 10,000 miles on them and about 9/32" tread remaining (probably another 30-40,000 miles on them?). Minor scuffs as expected for one-year-old wheels, one wheel had minor curb rash that has been touched up so it is not noticeable.

Asking $1,000. Located south of Houston, and am willing to drive to meet somewhere in the Houston area, no shipping.

I also have a set of factory wheel locks in OEM bag for $50.

smax fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Sep 10, 2023

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Most tpms sensors are universal and can be programmed to any vehicle

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Nitrox posted:

Most tpms sensors are universal and can be programmed to any vehicle

There's 433mhz and 315mhz, and now, Bluetooth.

smax
Nov 9, 2009

I edited the post to be clearer- I was referring to the wheels/tires fitting on the CX-5. The TPMS sensors would also work, but wheel size/offset/tire overall diameter for the CX-50 matches the CX-5.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Time to sell the Mazda2. Gently modded - two inch lowering, exhaust and intake, wheels, engine mounts, etc. It's the absolute epitome of slow car fast, and while I'm going to miss it, it's got to go to make room for other stuff.

2012 Mazda 2
98,000 miles
Located in Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada
CL price is 6k, but goon discounts available.

Full add here: https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/d/las-vegas-mazda-zoom-zoom/7671718780.html

Edit: sold!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr. Wiggles fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Sep 30, 2023

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Edit: sold!

That was a good car at a great price, I think you just made someone's day.

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
18" VW mk6 GTI wheels - $400
-Showing some age but sturdy and in decent shape. Tires have a bunch of tread on them still but they're getting pretty old.

15" Subaru wheels - $250
- Snow tires that are probably due to be replaced but you could probably get another season out of them.

Prices are OBO, pickup in SE Michigan near Belleville.

two_beer_bishes fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Oct 9, 2023

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Any tips for selling a car on Craigslist? I want to put an old work pickup up for sale.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Clean the vehicle up really well. Take decent pictures, put in a decent amount of effort to go over everything you know about the vehicle and the history. Maintenance and flaws, just be honest. Post it at a decent price and go down from there based on interest. I usually do 500-1000 per week if no bites, but I'd rather sell it quick usually than wait for the right buyer for a few hundred more. Up to you really.

Be ready to answer stupid questions that are already answereed in the ad :v:, but usually those aren't serious buyers. Don't haggle with chucklefucks until they see the vehicle.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Suburban Dad posted:

Don't haggle with chucklefucks until they see the vehicle.

Oh, geeze, that.
Never haggle over email/messaging.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Also, anyone who only refers to it as "the vehicle" or "the item" is fraud, and anyone who wants you to go do a vehicle history without it being "please send me the VIN so I can run a Carfax myself" is also fraud.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I usually take it to CarMax to get their price as well, print out the offer and tell any potential buyers, "you must beat this price".

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Mustache Ride posted:

I usually take it to CarMax to get their price as well, print out the offer and tell any potential buyers, "you must beat this price".

That's... that's a really good idea.

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

CarMax only honors their price for a week, and if you come back to them after that you can be sure the price is going down. I mean if you fully intend selling private party then that’s not an issue but just make sure you aren’t boxing yourself in with bad timing.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Yeah but most all private buyers don't know that.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

Yeah I just sold a car on craigslist and the amount of work people will put in just to harvest an email or phone number is pretty strange. I had about 6 people contact me in the first week, one carried on a complete conversation before he got to the crux of it, he wanted me to get his non-carfax report (which is where they charge your card, send you a fake report saying your car is perfect, then ghost you).

Oh and carmax signed me up for a shitload of spam email which for some reason comcast can't seem to filter out. I get 10 a day at an address that got 0 until I used it for carmax. And they never even gave me the online quote, they told me they had to see the car first. Maybe I had an impostor website or something.

boxen
Feb 20, 2011

LloydDobler posted:

Yeah I just sold a car on craigslist and the amount of work people will put in just to harvest an email or phone number is pretty strange. I had about 6 people contact me in the first week, one carried on a complete conversation before he got to the crux of it, he wanted me to get his non-carfax report (which is where they charge your card, send you a fake report saying your car is perfect, then ghost you).

Oh and carmax signed me up for a shitload of spam email which for some reason comcast can't seem to filter out. I get 10 a day at an address that got 0 until I used it for carmax. And they never even gave me the online quote, they told me they had to see the car first. Maybe I had an impostor website or something.

I have a google voice number and an email I only use for things that I expect to get spam from, can recommend. If I sell a car on CL or similar again, I might make an email just for that and get a burner phone because the spam just gets silly.

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

Chunjee posted:

Portland, Oregon

1991 Honda CRX (SALVAGE/REBUILT Washington title)
1.5L Engine Base model

I'm going on a long vacation in about 30 days, I've decided to keep this long term or sell it before then.
If you deliver all day for work, you need this car. I just drive it on sundays or the rare office visit.

Goon price: $1800

Goon only price drop; $1500
More details Honda-Tech

Sold 2023-11-08

Chunjee fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Nov 9, 2023

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
My 370Z is now on cars and bids if anyone is interested. The reserve is at $22,500. There are lots more pictures and info than I had on here. https://carsandbids.com/auctions/KVp0kGkk/2016-nissan-370z-coupe

Scruffy the janitor fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Nov 7, 2023

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

SOLD

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Feb 27, 2024

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I'm kind of sad and relieved you didn't post a price. That car is right up my alley, I hope it finds a good home.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Man if only that were a V70. What a beautiful car. I hope some goon gives it a loving home.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Anyone need parts from these things?

A Suzuki something and a Kawasaki something. I haven't done much of an inspection or any testing on them yet. They were apparently running when put away, but both have "gas" in the tanks :mildpanic:. Cosmetics are so-so.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Anyone interested in a project S2000? I'm trying to find a home for my car and I'd prefer to sell it whole as is vs dismantling it piece by piece, especially to someone who would fix it and get enjoyment out of it. It would likely be better served living out it's days as a track car than being fixed as a street car given the mods it has on it, although that depends on how much tolerance you have for a stiff ride and where in the US you are related to emissions laws as it's running on a Haltech standalone.

PM me if you are interested and I can provide a full list of what is on the car and pictures of it's current state. Car is currently taking up one of our garage spots, so it's not sitting outside. I'm located in central FL

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

sleepy gary posted:

A Suzuki something and a Kawasaki something. I haven't done much of an inspection or any testing on them yet. They were apparently running when put away, but both have "gas" in the tanks :mildpanic:. Cosmetics are so-so.

How clean is that windjammer fairing? Where are you located?

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

sleepy gary posted:

'Zuk looks like a GS750E.
A few parts might work on my GS450L, but more importantly - do you have titles, keys, etc?
I might be interested in the entire bike if it's cheap and not too far from TX.

Also:
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1979-suzuki-gs750e/
sold for $10,000, which is "not cheap."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Windjammer fairing is in decent shape from a quick glance this morning. It has a scuff that looks like paint transfer from something else. No cracks that I saw but I didn't really scrutinize it.

Neither of these two have any paperwork so they're going to be parted out. I'm near Buffalo, nowhere near TX.

I have a whole keyring full of keys that hopefully belong to these bikes, plus a Goldwing I may or may not be able to take as well. The Goldwing has paperwork and if I get it, I'll have a title. But I might keep that one for myself if I fit on it comfortably (doubtful!).

This weekend I'll be taking a closer look at them if I have time. I'm hoping I can get them running with minimal effort just to the point that I can show the engines and transmissions are working.

You guys PM me if you want and I'll keep you updated and send you pics/info you want to see.