Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
I have a brand new HJC Si-12 XXL in white for sale. New in the box :siren:SA 2005:siren: so its only good for autocross or the end of the year for road racing. $75 shipped.

edit: I actually have an XL too, if you so desire.

DJ Commie fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Nov 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blk
Dec 19, 2009
My uncle recently died and left behind a 2005 Porsche Cayenne S (naturally aspirated V8) that I will be selling soon. It has experienced 86,5000 miles and two owners (my uncle was the second). Both owners were very anal people who maintained it religiously at the dealer. There is a full service log and documentation for each service event. The paint, wheels and interior are in immaculate condition, as is everything else on the car. It comes with two sets of OEM wheels, each with brand new tires - one is a set of Michelin Latitudes, I forgot to check the other. New battery as well. The car is silver with black interior and all options except the smoker package (nav, LCDs in the back of the headrests, detachable OEM roof rails, etc). It has never been smoked in, carried pets or driven on salted roads. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car, and the service history shows no major repairs were ever necessary - nothing but regular service and a couple of trim pieces (cupholder, etc) replaced under warranty. Clean title, no accidents.

I'm asking $17,000 for the car but am open to offers. It's located in Reno; I'm happy to accommodate shipping or meet depending on your timing. 100% of the sale proceeds will go to the Big Brother / Big Sister program in Reno.

I don't have any great pics right now but am happy to send a couple of crappy cell phone shots on request. I was in too much of a hurry to properly photograph the car.

blk fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Apr 11, 2014

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

blk posted:

I'm asking $17,000 for the car but am open to offers. It's located in Reno; I'm happy to accommodate shipping or meet depending on your timing. 100% of the sale proceeds will go to the Big Brother / Big Sister program in Reno.

I don't have any great pics right now but am happy to send a couple of crappy cell phone shots on request. I was in too much of a hurry to properly photograph the car.

Anyone who won't mind paying for gas and/or lunch (I'm about an hour out), I'd be happy to go take pictures and check this out for you - keeping in mind that I know absolutely nothing about this vehicle.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
You know everything about me, though, if you ever found the dick pics on the laptop I sent you.

I'll try and get some better pics next I'm out there.

Edit: crappy cell pics

blk fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Apr 11, 2014

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

blk posted:

You know everything about me, though, if you ever found the dick pics on the laptop I sent you.

I probably should have checked it beyond "Open Office and Firefox installed" before it went to a relative, then. :ohdear:

v - Sidepanels, maybe?

Viggen fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Apr 15, 2014

Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta
Buy my Cadillac! (Craigslist ad)

Vitals:
-1990 Deville.
-Dead 4.5 PFI replaced with living 4.9 PFI from a '94 Eldorado a few years ago.
-Interior isn't in the greatest shape.
-Needs tires (I have a couple I can throw on though).
-Needs struts.
-Runs and drives, passed smog back in February. I still have the cert, it's good for a couple more weeks.
-Fuel economy display changed from standard to metric a couple years ago. Don't know how, don't know how to change it back.
-$1200!

West SAAB Story posted:

v - Sidepanels, maybe?
I have the quarter panel skirts. I think they're in the trunk. Or they're at my brother's house. One of the two.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Left Ventricle fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Apr 15, 2014

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Are you located in the upper midwest? Do you want a muscle car? Do you like wrenching on muscle cars?

Then you should totally buy my 1987 Buick Grand National

Because this muscle car really needs some wrenching and parts I can't afford right now.

Edit: AND IT'S GONE. Didn't get what I wanted but under further scrutiny there was more wrong with it than I knew about :smith:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dr.Smasher fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Apr 26, 2014

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Dr.Smasher posted:

Are you located in the upper midwest? Do you want a muscle car? Do you like wrenching on muscle cars?

Because this muscle car really needs some wrenching and parts I can't afford right now.

Paging Rhyno (and I fixed your URL).'

If you were still in Vegas, and it was half the cost, I'd pull the trigger myself. :v:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

West SAAB Story posted:

Paging Rhyno (and I fixed your URL).'

If you were still in Vegas, and it was half the cost, I'd pull the trigger myself. :v:

Noooooo. Nope. Suspension and exhaust on the MS6 will be eating my budget this year.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Dr.Smasher posted:

Man, I love me some GNs. I wish I had the space (and money) to pick this up. If the new owner is going to trailer it away, can I come buy the steering box? :pervert:

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
Want To Buy 4 Toyota MR2 MK1 rims/wheels. Midwest/WI preferred.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

extreme_accordion posted:

Want To Buy 4 Toyota MR2 MK1 rims/wheels. Midwest/WI preferred.

Pm'd

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
I'm looking for a set of the 02-03 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ wheels (or similar Enkei 5 spoke 4x114.3mm) for my 323 Wagon. They don't have to be in great condition.

edit: I'll take $130 for that helmet if someone wants it !

SpaceRangerJoe
Dec 24, 2003

The little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
I'm looking for a 95-99 M3. Needs to be in good mechanical shape, but I plan on turning it into a track car, so I don't care too much about interior or cosmetic issues. Don't really want to deal with rust though. I'm in Texas, so closer is better but I'm willing to travel for a car that will make the drive.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

DJ Commie posted:

I'm looking for a set of the 02-03 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ wheels (or similar Enkei 5 spoke 4x114.3mm) for my 323 Wagon. They don't have to be in great condition.

edit: I'll take $130 for that helmet if someone wants it !

drat. I'm actually looking for a helmet too, but I need a L-XL, I have a weird shaped head that will accept both.

On a side note, it's time for me to part ways with my 98 Jetta TDI, I just need to get rid of it because it's been sitting for 3 months now and I realize I will never get to it with everything else going on family, full time employment, full time school, side work, and LeMons.

Everything to my knowledge in it is working except for the engine is in perma-limp mode and the AC doesn't blow cold, also the passenger side windshield has a bitchin' crack that I've been letting run for the past 4 years because I wanted to see it to completion and it's almost there. In any case, it has an AHU engine and has a P01550 trouble code which I've already replaced the MAF sensor, N75, all vacuum lines including the one in the ecu, cleaned the intake manifold/EGR, replaced the turbo as well as the inlet pipe. In any case, somewhere inbetween all the replacing things, a new problem feature has arisen, a oil leak bi-weekly forced oil change and I've lost interest in fixing it. Other than that, 50k miles ago I replaced the fuel injector pump, last summer I replaced the alternator, and less than a week before I bought another car I replaced the starter.

In any case, here's a pic of it:

As it stands right now, its on planned non-op as of this last month since I bought another car a few months ago. Looking for $1850/obo.

edit: After my wife replacing her car we also have a '99 Saab 9-5 wagon 3.0 v-6 for sale for the same price, I'll get around to that sooner or later also. They both have clean titles and the Saab passed smog not long ago, but I'll probably have to re-smog it to sell.

keykey fucked around with this message at 05:01 on May 2, 2014

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
WTB: SW20 MR2 clear front indicators - in Australia but will pay postage for the right price

Alabamarama
Aug 22, 2013
Guys, make me an offer on the E30 on the previous page. I am moving very soon and I have to get it out of my parents driveway.

Just recently got all of the gauges working, so the only things non-functional on it are the air conditioning, pass. headlight, fog lights, and ABS (r. rear sensor jumped ship).

Zero rust, no rattles or squeaks. Its a bit rough around the edges, but I have been driving it all week and it is a phenomenal car.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

As another person pointed out, I forgot to include state and mileage of the Jetta. It's in the middle of CA and it has 295k on it. :downs:

Wokrider
Dec 4, 2012
Looking to sell a rockford fosgate punch 250a II, looking for 115$ shipped.

SparkPeople
Nov 10, 2012
Hey goons. I'm looking for a cheap, beater car for the summer that A) runs and B) isn't too hard to fix/work on. I've got around $1000 to $1500 to throw around.

I initially had a line on a beautiful '03 Golf TDI that was later revealed to need an entire new transmission + engine mounts + floor panels, I'm back to square one.

If you're getting rid of an older car, and located in Ontario, Canada or some located close to Buffalo, NY I would appreciate a heads up. I'm looking for something with a stick shift. Preferably a hatchback but I'm not invested in cosmetics.

Summary:
-Buying a car
- $1000 to $1500
- Stick shift
- Just needs to be drivable.

EDIT: Edited with more info + Summary.

SparkPeople fucked around with this message at 18:09 on May 7, 2014

iv46vi
Apr 2, 2010

SparkPeople posted:

Hey goons. I'm looking for a cheap, beater car for the summer that A) runs and B) isn't too hard to fix/work on. I've got around $1000 to $1500 to throw around.

I initially had a line on a beautiful '03 Golf TDI that was later revealed to need an entire new transmission + engine mounts + floor panels, I'm back to square one.

If you're getting rid of an older car, and located in Ontario, Canada or some located close to Buffalo, NY I would appreciate a heads up. I'm looking for something with a stick shift. Preferably a hatchback but I'm not invested in cosmetics.

Summary:
-Buying a car
- $1000 to $1500
- Stick shift
- Just needs to be drivable.

EDIT: Edited with more info + Summary.

The answer is always Miata:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/1996-mazda-miata-parts-car/590657573?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
I'm moving away next week otherwise I'd consider buying it myself.

SPORK08
Sep 29, 2003
wagon-core
Turbo charged. All wheel drive. Built in booster seats. Not currently road worthy.

Buy my 2003 Volvo XC70.

Ice white with tan leather. 132,000 miles.

I bought the car about 3 and a half years ago with 82,000 miles on it from a local used Volvo dealer.

The car has served me well for the last 45,000 miles, but lately it's been more of an issue than I would prefer deal with.

It needs some front end work and has a check engine light.

On hard left turns it makes a grinding noise. Just left turns. I replaced the front left axle, thinking that was the culprit and it did nothing. This is what prompted the sale. The Volvo manual says use tool XXX and remove the axle. That's it. That tool is just a perfectly shaped pry-bar. The internet tells me to yank real hard. If that doesn't work, stick a chisel between the tranny and the base of the axle and give it a few good whacks. I did. Well, instead of popping out the axle broke the gently caress off. I again consult the internet fearing my car is now hosed for ever. Nah. This is apparently all a part of the process. It's a known thing. I drilled and tapped the stub of an axle and yanked it out with a slide hammer.

Slammed the car back together after a 3 days long repair that I thought was only going to take a few hours. The noise was still there. My wife says "you know, you could stop wasting time and money on these cars and fix up the Thunderbird."

She's right. I've got a 1958 Thunderbird in my barn that's in the background of the pictures. I have yet to do a drat thing to it because I'm always dicking around with other things. I hate when she's right.

There's also an occasional thunk that comes out of the front end. I can't make it happen on command. It's usually on a hard turn from a stop.

The check engine light is code P0420. Could be an O2 sensor. Could be a bad cat. Could be a dirty MAF. Could apparently be any number of things.

The power steering reservoir has a slow leaking hose. I just top it off when I change the oil.

Overall, I have really loved the car. It's big, comfortable and super handy. You can fit the world inside. The all-wheel drive has been excellent in the Buffalo winters. It's just time for some change.

I've got it listed on Autotrader for a very optimistic $5500. The longer it sits the more I'll consider having the outstanding issues taken care of.

SA price is $4500. Email or message me.

The car is in Western NY.

This guy is looking for a new home too. 1995 Roadmaster Estate. 64,000 miles. There's hardly a spec of rust on it. A couple dents, but VERY little rust. It also has it's issues. There's some gremlins with the motor that have to be sorted out. When it runs right though! Oh man is it awesome! It's got an LT1 and it makes the Volvo look like a smart car. You can put full sheets of plywood IN it and close the tailgate. 3 rows of Red couch. I've got about $3500 in it. I'd like to get $3000 back.

I want the Volvo Gone, I'm willing to spend a little more time on the Roadmaster before I mark it up as a total loss.

It's a station wagon blow out!

Paulie
Jan 18, 2008

SOLD
1995 Toyota 4runner SR5 V6 auto in Raleigh, NC:

Paulie fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Jun 6, 2014

blk
Dec 19, 2009
SOLD

Selling a Pioneer Premier DEH-P4091B headunit. Premier was Pioneer's high-end stuff until they recently discontinued the sub-brand. Comes with remote, Pioneer iPod/iPhone cable (up to iPhone 4s or whenever they switched to the smaller connector), wiring tail/harness. Everything works and sounds great. A little bit of wear on the upper left chrome plastic button. Display looks a bit scratchy in this shot but a lot of that is smudges from my clumsy hands and noise in the photo; it looks fine when it's in natural light or turned on.

Info: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/CD-Receivers/DEH-P490IB

$25 shipped; a cheap way to get iPhone connectivity and great sound in your car.

blk fucked around with this message at 20:39 on May 12, 2014

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
drat, I'd be all over that if it could display in anything other than blue. :(

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

blk posted:

Selling a Pioneer Premier DEH-P4091B headunit. Premier was Pioneer's high-end stuff until they recently discontinued the sub-brand. Comes with remote, Pioneer iPod/iPhone cable (up to iPhone 4s or whenever they switched to the smaller connector), wiring tail/harness. Everything works and sounds great. A little bit of wear on the upper left chrome plastic button. Display looks a bit scratchy in this shot but a lot of that is smudges from my clumsy hands and noise in the photo; it looks fine when it's in natural light or turned on.

Info: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/CD-Receivers/DEH-P490IB

$25 shipped; a cheap way to get iPhone connectivity and great sound in your car.

You got the Bluetooth adapter with that?

blk
Dec 19, 2009

trouser chili posted:

You got the Bluetooth adapter with that?

Nope, but you can find them cheap on eBay.

crazzy
Jul 1, 2004
Martial Arts Master
Car is sold.

crazzy fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Jun 19, 2014

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

What's the location on that MS6?

crazzy
Jul 1, 2004
Martial Arts Master

Safety Dance posted:

What's the location on that MS6?

Car is sold.

crazzy fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Jun 19, 2014

blk
Dec 19, 2009
I'm selling a new bluetooth speakerphone in SA Mart http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3635396

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
I've got a fram g8018 fuel filter and an armor mark 995k6 serpentine belt bought for a 2001 V6 mustang but never installed, and a black and chrome front bumper trim piece for GM fullsize trucks 1990-1999.

Throw me a few bucks on top of whatever shipping costs and please get them out of my closet. PM or email me at rontalvos at gmail.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I'm selling my 2001 F250 Lariat 7.3 because I just don't drive it enough to make it worth while and it is way too much truck for my city-slicker lifestyle.

Mileage is 258500.
Transmission was just rebuilt, new BF Goodwrench T/A tires, new rear brakes and parking brake.
Has the towing package, hidden hitch gooseneck and trailer brake controller, as well as a very light towing tune. None of the rolling coal bullshit though.

Lived its life on the SC back road highways as a mobile office and forestry vehicle for my father. All maintenance kept up with but my father has the records from before a year ago.

The only issues are:
Needs the screens in the fuel tank cleaned (and if you are feeling like never doing so again do the hutch harpoon mod). Drives excellent except on long hard uphill pulls it can intermittently start to defuel due to the flow restriction in the tank pick-up.
Belt is coming up on replacement. I have the replacement ready to go.
Front auto-locking hubs don't auto-lock. It is just a vacuum actuator replacement if you don't want to have to get out of the truck and manually lock them in before going offroad.
Front seat needs a new cover.

Other than that I'm including an extra set of front hubs, a matching camper shell, and a black non-skid rubber bed liner (I took it out to show the bed isn't rusted).

Asking goon price $8k due to transmission rebuild and new tires. In Austin TX and can provide overnight accommodations if you aren't allergic to my cat.

bowling 4 buttcoins
Mar 13, 2011
Selling 2005+ Steeda suspension parts

e: sold

bowling 4 buttcoins fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Sep 3, 2014

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

edit: sold

redgubbinz fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Jun 28, 2014

bigtom
May 7, 2007

Playing the solid gold hits and moving my liquid lips...
Looking for the engine wiring harness for a 1996 Firebird (5.7/auto). Anyone have one they would like to part with?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Craigslist and a few other sources around Seattle and Portland are kinda dry, so maybe someone around here has a hookup or knows where I can find a set of OEM C5 Corvette Z06 wheels nearby the area (17” Front, 18” Rear).

Wanting to stick a set of these on my Z28.

Pretty Boy Floyd
Mar 21, 2006
If you'll gather round me children...
I'm selling a 2003 Nissan Altima 2.5s. This car has been passed around the family and could use some love; therefore, I'm pricing it pretty far below blue book: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/4498107259.html

Goon price: $3500

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Selling off my 41" kobalt box. Its in alright shape with dings and dents.

$380 goon price. Located in Las Vegas. headed to LA tomorrow for a few days and could take it along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

c355n4
Jan 3, 2007

https://www.facebook.com/entropy.racing/posts/797702046906880

quote:

Does anyone out there have a known-good rear for an e36 BMW 325/328/or M3 with a rear ratio of 4.44 or higher that we can borrow for a couple of weeks for EVSR to run the climb to the clouds at Mount Washington? we can buy it outright or borrow/rent it and return it at the beginning of july. it will get mated to a 160 HP 180LB/Ft motor so it shouldn't take any abuse and actual mileage we will run it is expected to be less than 50 total and likely much less. Quick 15 minute test on a road course and about 25 miles at mount Washington. the 318 model 4.44 is the wrong sized case for us so it has to be the larger case.

Let us know if you have any or can hook us up with someone that does

Can anyone help us out? Time is of the essence.