Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Anyone interested in a project S2000? I'm trying to find a home for my car and I'd prefer to sell it whole as is vs dismantling it piece by piece, especially to someone who would fix it and get enjoyment out of it. It would likely be better served living out it's days as a track car than being fixed as a street car given the mods it has on it, although that depends on how much tolerance you have for a stiff ride and where in the US you are related to emissions laws as it's running on a Haltech standalone.

PM me if you are interested and I can provide a full list of what is on the car and pictures of it's current state. Car is currently taking up one of our garage spots, so it's not sitting outside. I'm located in central FL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU