Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Pictures? Details?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Eastwood Fender Roller - $100 shipped

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
E30 for sale

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/4910173650.html

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
:v: Selling cars on r3vlimited is awesome for passive aggressive stuff. I suspect the car will sell this week.
http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348792

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Anyone know someone parting an E36 or E46 5spd in Arizona or California? I need a ZF320 or G250, and if it's coming out of an E46 I need the driveshaft too. Also looking for pedals, slave/master clutch cylinder, clutch/fw/pp, transmission support, and shifter assembly.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Holy gently caress. I want that.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I'd post that in CA, if I were you. I think you're underpriced. :)

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
gently caress, I used to give a ton of info in car ads. Now? Few lines and vague pictures. If they have questions they can come look at it at a time that works for me.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I'm selling my white 2016 GTI with 23900mi on it. It's back to bone stock minus a Curt trailer hitch and 2000mi old BFG Comp 2 tires, but had a JB1 tunebox and downpipe on it for 23k miles, clutch never slipped and does not slip now.

I'm in Arizona, I owe 19k on it and I'm willing to do $18k for a goon -- KBB is like 18.6k

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Nov 26, 2016

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I wish that was in the US.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Goddamn, I love your car. If it had a little bit more interior I'd be looking for flights, no bullshit. Just can't justify it with the S2000 as it sits in a similar level of prep. :( AHHHHH gently caress..... :(

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
but e30 is life

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Wish it worked on a FiST :v:

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
https://pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

For the people that don't want to visit 4chan

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Long shot, but if anyone knows any BRZ / FRS people I'm parting out my entire motor / supercharger setup in Arizona. I can deliver to SoCal if someone is interested in the SC, motor, or at least a few of the other things.

Open to negotiation, for the most part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

honda whisperer posted:

You willing to ship some of the smaller parts to Ohio?

Also are you trying to sell all the supercharger supporting parts as a group with it?

Sure, I can ship some of the stuff. :) Seems everyone that wants stuff is out of state anyway.

What do you mean by the supporting parts? Shoot me a PM