Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
Isn't that the point of the release of liability portion of the title? You fill that out and mail it to the DMV, so that if the buyer never registers the car they at least know you're off the hook for it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Larrymer posted:

I think your two wants are totally different things. Those V6s are loving pigs. Suggest buying a real truck.

Are they? I've heard a lot of things about the early motors, but I thought those OHC ones were supposed to be pretty decent.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

blindjoe posted:

2006 BMW 530 xiT Touring wagon

E61 body style, N52 3.0L Inline 6 Cyl engine, 250 hp

Its like a classy subaru wagon! With its cylinders standing up instead of lying down!

Fits car seats well, smooth quiet ride for when kids are tired of the loud exhaust and bouncy suspension.

249K Km
In great shape, good family car, all wheel drive great in the snow. Good on gas, plenty of power.
Black leather interior
Rain Sensing Wipers
Adaptive Xenon Headlights
Power Tailgate
Bluetooth Connectivity
Heated Seats and Steering Wheel
Panoramic sunroof
Factory rear cargo cover and pet net
New Brembo brakes, A/C compressor, water pump

$10000 cnd

Located in Vancouver, BC

Your janky image host has a busted SSL cert, FYI, so your images don't work for anyone accessing the forums via https.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Hachiman posted:

I am looking for the Hummer H3 2009 3.5L instrument panel wire harness. The part number is GM 20755765. It has been discontinued so I can't find it in any store, junkyard, even Craiglist or eBay.

Anyone knows if there is a harness from another GM model that would fit the Hummer H3?

If anyone has any information that could help me find this part, new or used, I appreciate.

It's not at all cheap, but gmpartsdirect has it listed as a special order part, but presumably available. Have you checked with dealership parts desks?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
looks like $85 on car-part, but i agree that a specialty forum is prob your best bet

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
wow that fucks. wish i had a use for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
man that is cool as hell. how in the world did you get the swap ref'd? i thought the donor had to be the same "type" of vehicle as the recipient, so no truck motors in cars.