Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

A Kpro posted:

Someone take my 98 Civic. It's stock as gently caress and doesn't run anymore. Selling for $1 as is.

If you're within a reasonable distance of Charlotte, I'm interested. Also, I'm a hockey fan too :D

edit: I stalked his post history, looks like he's in Idaho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

ChewedFood posted:

2002 Mazda Protege 5 in Seattle area. Fs-ze swap. Details are in the CL ad.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/5054089312.html

And here are left over parts, mostly FS-ZE:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/pts/5054100077.html

I would pick that up in a heartbeat if you were anywhere near the east coast. I may be doing a job in Seattle in a couple weeks, maybe I should do that cross-country trip I've been thinking about for a while...

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Larrymer posted:

Bought the wrong snow tires for the wife's car, didn't realize 10mm in the sidewall value equates to nearly 2 inches in tire height. :doh: These looked tiny on the outback that has a lot of wheel gap in the first place.

The sidewall number is a percentage ratio to the width of the tire, not a measurement of the height :eng101:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Kastivich posted:

I was going to sell my 2017 MX-5 RF to Carvana but thought I would see if anyone here would be interested. Id prefer to sell it to someone instead. It is a Club model with Brembo/BBS package. 3,500 miles. Only a few minor changes from factory. Coco mats, stubby antenna, intake noise tube delete, 30% ceramic tint, and Flyin Miata LED light kit all around.

Can grab more pictures, it was just raining today and I didnt want to take it out. I would take $26k for it which is only slightly more than Carvana is offering. ih8philly@gmail.com if anyone wants to discuss.

Located in Raleigh NC

I love this car and I'm close enough, but I'm pretty sure it would end my marriage if I got it right now. Best of luck with your sale!

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Kastivich posted:

Do it! Otherwise goes to Carvana this week.

I sent her the link and she asked "are you buying it?" which was a great response, but we really don't need the toy right now.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
Thiat Cayenne fits my life much better than a Miata, I just wish I had a place to park it.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
I'm kind of sad and relieved you didn't post a price. That car is right up my alley, I hope it finds a good home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
That is amazing! It's almost exactly what I want for a camping/trail vehicle, almost reminds me of the 98 CRV I had but 1.5x bigger.

Still crazy that it's held so much value over 30 years, but it'll probably outlive me (and is certainly more valuable, too). Free bump, unless I convince my wife that a trip to TX sounds fun.

Edit: I read TX because I'm a moron. Utah is actually way further and far less likely :(

Nocheez fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Apr 22, 2024