Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

blk posted:

Selling a JVC KD-X40 headunit.

[..]

$49 shipped or make me an offer.

$49 shipped to Canada too? :v: I can cover additional probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
How do you have an '88 G-body in Sweden? I think you owe us a thread if we can find you the part.

edit: Oh. '88 is W-body. :(

edit 2: Looks like there are some new clear OEM ones here, but I'm guessing Europe mandates amber. http://www.andysautosport.com/buick/1988_1992_regal/lights/corner_lenses/dimension_lab/

edit 3: Amazon's seller claims this is for an 88 but it looks different from the other one (and the picture of a Regal on wikipedia). http://www.amazon.com/Buick-Passenger-Replacement-Signal-Corner/dp/B006TMKRBK They look like they're for a G-body, maybe wrong picture.

Seat Safety Switch fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Dec 17, 2013

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Yeah junkyard that. I've seen so many of those cars go to the crusher totally complete, so you can probably get a bunch of other parts you might need while you're at it.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
That's the edit link, dude.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

eddyc49 posted:

If you were in the Northeast, that would have been sold in a heartbeat (after the flakes and scammers showed up first).

For the hot start issue in Hondas, 99% of the time cold solder connections in the fuel relay under the dash are the cause. New relays are pretty cheap, or you can flow new solder into the connections.

While you're in there you probably want to pull and recap the ECU anyway. My '92 just died a few weeks ago from the C14 power-regulator cap making GBS threads out electrolyte and eating two traces.

$7 in Digikey parts and you're good for 25 more years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
That Voyager pin is incredible but with the shipping it's like $30 CAD :(

So drat cool.