Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DreadCthulhu
Sep 17, 2008

What the fuck is up, Denny's?!
1999 BMW 323i black E46 130k miles for sale in the Bay Area if anyone is interested. Heated seats, CD player, moonroof, power seats, heated seats. Price negotiable, asking 4.5k.

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/CS6WS

Pros:
  • Mechanically very well maintained. I have all the receipts of everything ever done to this car: from the purchase of the vehicle itself in 2008 to every single time I brought it in to get something fixed. You get to see and inherit all of that documentation :P
  • Subframe tearing has already been fixed for you: all E46 have to deal with this ultra-expensive repair around this mileage, this has already been addressed on this car.
  • Tabs just renewed today
  • Oil just changed
  • Manual
  • Pretty much problem-free on the inside - leather upholstery and all that are in really good shape.

Cons:
  • Limescale residue on the side of the car, can be seen in the pictures
  • Some sort of paint damage on the hood
  • Occasional nicks here and there, like the one on the edge of the trunk
  • Kind of dirty right now, really should be detailed..

DreadCthulhu fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Mar 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DreadCthulhu
Sep 17, 2008

What the fuck is up, Denny's?!

BlackMK4 posted:

Pictures? Details?

Post updated, good point.