Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

BlackMK4 posted:

Long shot, but if anyone knows any BRZ / FRS people I'm parting out my entire motor / supercharger setup in Arizona. I can deliver to SoCal if someone is interested in the SC, motor, or at least a few of the other things.

Open to negotiation, for the most part.

You willing to ship some of the smaller parts to Ohio?

Also are you trying to sell all the supercharger supporting parts as a group with it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

When I was a kid my mom's car was a 91 sedan Deville in that color with those hubcaps.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

If you weren't on the other side of the country I would.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

There's a car buying thread in ask/tell

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3213538&pagenumber=574&perpage=40

I'd ask in there. This is more the SA Mart for sweaty car nerds to pass track prepped miatas around.