Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

I eat Rotheseburgehergh's like you for breakfast
Hey AI folks. I am located in Pittsburgh and I am looking to sell my 2001 Ford Focus SE sedan with about 130k miles on it. I am looking to get maybe $2700 I have it listed on CL and the ad I put up there is copy/pasted below. If anyone has any questions, let me know! Post on here or email - rshalek at gmail.

The good stuff:

Front tires are nearly brand new (I would estimate that they have around 1500 miles on them) and are great in the snow.

Gets around 32mpg overall.

This car has been super reliable and has never once broken down and been undrivable. I bought this car in 2005 with around 50k miles and have put an additional 80k on it since then. Despite being 12 years old and having 130k miles on it, it has started every morning (other than when the battery has died, due to my leaving the lights on overnight) which isnt too shabby. Things have needed to be fixed over the years of course, and I have a full maintenance record. But overall I have had spectacular luck with this car and its reliability.

I also installed a system to hook up an AUX port to the stereo so that you can plug in an Ipod/Iphone/Android phone/MP3 player to it and play it through the cars speakers. You can see it attached to the dash - the green box. I can uninstall this if you dont like it - it comes out in about 5 minutes.

Features.
This is the SE Focus sedan, so it has a few features.

Alloy rims
Rear Spoiler
Power Windows
Power locks
Manual Transmission
Cruise Control
Nearly new tires.

Known Issues -

A/C does not work. This happened recently and because I am selling it, I never looked into it. It might just need a hose replaced or the whole system may have to go - I don't know.

Minor electrics issues. I imagine all of them could be fixed easily. The dome light doesnt turn on, but if you jiggle the wires it flickers so I think just reattaching them would fix the problem. One of the power window buttons doesnt work, but the window itsself is fine - again, I think this would be an easy fix.

Some paint missing from front bumper. I tapped into a snowbank around 5 years ago and it resulted in some of the paint being scraped off of the bumper (which isnt metal and wont rust) and the plastic detailing under the bumper holding up the foglight to crack. If you notice in the picture, the foglight is a little crooked, thats why. The foglight still works and itsnt in danger of falling off or anything (this happened 5 years ago like I said) so its an aesthetic issue, nothing critical to the integrity of the car or something that needs to be fixed.

Email is the best way to contact me.

I can be a little flexible on price.

Title is on hand.

EDIT - blew up tables on accident and also forgot price. Whoops.

WinnebagoWarrior fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Nov 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU