Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lazer_chicken
May 14, 2009

PEW PEW ZAP ZAP
I've got a rebuilt Ford 7.5" LSD carrier, used 3.73 gears, and install kit for sale. LSD and gears were bought together from a diff shop, install kit was bought from rockauto but I'm past the return period. I sold the car I originally bought this for, so I have no use for it now. These are getting pretty rare because Ford stopped selling them a few years back. The only new options these days are expensive eaton and auburn units.

LSD + gears = $100 goon price
install kit = $50 goon price

Prices are for local pickup in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area. If someone wants them shipped then I'll need to get shipping quotes. They are pretty heavy. Gmail me at ksp7498.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lazer_chicken
May 14, 2009

PEW PEW ZAP ZAP
*FREE for pickup in DC metro area* Ford 7.5" LSD carrier + 3.73(?) gears + bearing/install kit

That's right, free. I've had this sitting my basement for years and I don't even own a car with a 7.5" diff anymore and I just want it gone and I'd feel bad throwing it away because it's a fairly rare part. It's a rebuilt OEM LSD carrier, probably pulled from an older 4x4 ranger but I don't know for sure, I bought it already pulled. Clutches look good. Came with a set of gears that I believe are 3.73's as well as a USA Gear bearing/install kit. Must pick up in Maryland just outside of DC. No PM, gmail me at ksp7498 if interested.

Ford used to sell these under the ford racing brand but it looks like they have been out of stock for a few years now leaving only some aftermarket options. Then again, I don't think there's a lot of people building up 7.5" rears.