Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Voltage posted:

Selling my Miata :cry:

$1,500 cash money

It's old and a little beat up but for $1,500 it would make the base for an excellent track car.

I autocrossed it last summer and beat out BRZ's and E36's no problem.

Has new goodyear snows on it now, and a set of Dunlop Direzza ZII's with 1000 miles on them - alone worth ~$500

LSD, new top, etc.

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/4321615466.html

Ugh, i'm up in Ballston Spa, but i just bought a truck and i don't think i could justify a fourth car..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

leica posted:

Selling a 1991 AUTOMATIC Miata in western NY.

121k miles, FL car, needs nothing, new paint, new top, summer car never seen snow etc, etc.

Goon Price $4000

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4560552124

http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/4560552124.html

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

meatpimp posted:

Then, by definition, his advertising it as a "One Owner" car is a lie.

Edit: And really, he's opening himself up to a lot of issues. Someone paying $60k plus for an NSX is going to expect it to be disclosed that it's not a one-owner car.

I don't have any problem with flipping cars, I've done it publicly here and flipped a '92 MR2 on eBay for a significant profit. But I fully disclosed the history, including my recent purchase of the vehicle.

Selling something as a One Owner car when you are the second owner is shady and opens your step-dad up to legal action for misrepresentation if the buyer is so inclined.

Way to let your sperg flag fly.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I don't really need another hoist, but if anyone wants it, i'd be glad to grab/hold it for you. I'm just up the road from Voltage.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
'96 Chevy Caprice 9C1/Police Model $2500 elsewhere, $2000 for goons.
LT1 5.7l V8, three spare tires/wheel. Has a RAISS intake and dual exhaust. Fast and runs great, but currently has Cat low efficency codes and seems to have a wiring issue that causes it to stall some times. In Ballston Spa, NY

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Ozmiander posted:

LT1 5.7l V8, three spare tires/wheel. Has a RAISS intake and dual exhaust. Fast and runs great, but currently has Cat low efficency codes and seems to have a wiring issue that causes it to stall some times. In Ballston Spa, NY

Addressed the stalling issue, and filled the tank. That's a $70 value right there! :20bux: :20bux: :20bux: :10bux:

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

SkaAndScreenplays posted:

I might have to use my frequent flyer miles to get out to NY to scope this thing out and drive it back to the frozen hell of WI.

RELATED:
2000 BUICK CENTURY.
For Scrap or Target Practice $100 for goons and friends of goons.
Seized motor/Blown Fuel Pump

Call a scrap company for the buick, you'll get at LEAST twice that.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

PaintVagrant posted:

If i was closer i would snap that up in a heartbeat. Im sure it is already gone, good deal.

I'd take it too,if i had sold mine yet.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Ozmiander posted:

$1800? :smith:

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Cage posted:

I would've made the 4 hour trip but I just bought a 99 explorer that I had to rebuild the transmission on a few months ago. Want to trade? :q:

Didn't you learn anything from Viggen?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Plinkey posted:

1996, last year of the fat boxy bodies. Also it is 4x4.

That's a white whale, dude.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

moxieman posted:

Any Maine/New England goons want a 1970 Valiant? Make me an offer, I'll probably take it.

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/5141476783.html

All the beer that can fit in a subaru forester!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
1979 Suzuki GS550 in Saratoga Springs, NY

Have it posted for $500, but if a goon shows up with some cash, i'm very flexible.

Kick and electric start, points ignition, very old school. No seat, and like most old bikes, will need new carb boots. I do have paperwork for it, unlike half the poo poo on facebook/cl.