Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

TheCobraEffect posted:

I’ve got to get rid of my old daily driver, a 1998 Jeep Cherokee. 4.0L, 5 speed manual, 4x4, with about 245k miles on it.

It has a 2 inch old man emu lift on it, sway bar disconnects, brown dog motor mounts and probably some other upgrades I can’t remember off the top of my head. The AC and heat both work, I replaced the heater core and evaporator about two years ago. The interior is in good shape for a 22 year old Jeep. I’ve had wet okole seat covers on the seats for 6 years, so the seats look almost new underneath. It had some rust on the rocker panels and quarter panels, but I welded new metal in and POR15ed it so it should be good for a while. It’s a great vehicle it’s just time for me to move on.

I’m located near Dothan, AL and willing to meet within a reasonable distance. Looking for $4000 OBO. PM for more pics/info.

I may have a buyer for you out of Panama City, I'll know more ~soon~.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

GramCracker posted:

Selling a set of 4x Volk TE37 SL wheels in 17x9, 5x114.3 et+22. Wheels are in great condition with no issues.

Tires mounted are Bridgestone Potenza RE-71RS 255/40/17 with ~500 miles on them.

Asking $3500, located in Norwalk Connecticut.

Nice wheels! Wait, is that a... :magical: