Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
drat, I'd be all over that if it could display in anything other than blue. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I will never understand car ads that don't have at least one interior picture.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

A Kpro posted:

Someone take my 98 Civic. It's stock as gently caress and doesn't run anymore. Selling for $1 as is.

Location?

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I have a 1988 Volvo 240DL 5 speed manual sedan in my driveway. It needs a lot of love (including an engine) but it has no rust and the interior is in decent condition, except the driver's seat that has the typical gangster-lean and worn foam. The paint is trashed from sitting under a pine tree for several years before it was purchased and mechanically restored by my uncle and I 4 years ago. We replaced the struts, shocks, u-joints/guibo, tie-rods, ball-joints, rebuilt brake calipers, new pads, and replaced the heater core, as well as numerous other small things. After these repairs 25k miles were put on it by my cousin and myself, with new Pirelli P4 tires being installed within the last 10k miles/2 years.

The engine has been removed after giving up the ghost late last year, and was scrapped. the transmission is an M47 box but needs a shift lever as the one attached is bent from my friend's hamfisted driveline removal. The transmission is in the trunk. The headlights are gone, as is the chin-spoiler and the right hood hinge. Other wise the car is complete. It is located in central Virginia and has a clean title. I am asking $400 but am open to some haggling.

Please, someone give this car a good home.

Terrible Robot fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Jul 20, 2015

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
:siren: FREE 1988 VOLVO 244DL :siren:

That's right, it's free to the first person that wants it (and of course actually shows up). Body is in good shape but it needs paint, interior is in good shape, it will need a drivers door window. Doesn't come with an engine but a M47 transmission is included for shigs.

If you've been looking for something to drop a V8 into and go troll the local Camaro/Mustang crowd, this is a perfect starting point. Best part being that it's 100% loving FREE, of course.

Located in Charlottesville, VA. Come and get this thing out of my driveway before I have to move.

Please?

edit: I have a 1989 245DL that I'd be willing to part with for $500 as well.

Terrible Robot fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Nov 8, 2015

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Voltage posted:

What are the details on this? does it run? manual?

Needs a fuel pump, maybe a MAF (if I can't find the spare I have), tune-up, and OD solenoid replaced on the transmission. 140k-ish miles iirc. Also all the shocks and bushings are hosed. Also need the drivers door handle replaced, also the interior panel is missing. Has power locks/windows that all work.

Terrible Robot fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Nov 12, 2015

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Voltage posted:

Gonna have to pass, only looking for a stick 240, thanks for the info though.

I mean I have literally everything on hand to convert it to a manual...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I have driven and worked on this car and can confirm it is every bit as nice and well cared for as claimed. If I was going to buy a P2R, this would be the one, even though it isn't a wagon :v: