Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

kimbo305 posted:

Do you anticipate problems titling and registering in other states?

If it was possible in California, it's possible anywhere else. CA is the worst of the worst to try to get your car titled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
There are a ton of them listed via Car-Part.com. I can't recommend any specific vendors there other than Maroneys. I'd be surprised if you can't find something local, though.

Also, this is kind of the 'selling' thread, not the request thread. You may want to try "Stupid Questions" as well.

E: $30 from these guys..

Viggen fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Dec 16, 2013

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
^- I know some Swedes who grab the USDM version of headlamps/etc. The bulb itself is often yellow there, but the enclosure can still be clear.

Hell, I was just given a set of EU lamps for Christmas, but they only have ONE spot in them (blinkers, no DRLs), so I need to dremel out a bit of plastic to make it all fit. Eventuallly. :effort:

Cached Money posted:

My problem is that local = Sweden.

I think we may be starcrossed. :allears:

I'll look around, but W bodies out here are all donked or dead. I have no problems helping you ship a gift if you can manage the expense of shipping to/from me.

Viggen fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Dec 17, 2013

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
I was going to send you a PM, but I guess you have a cheap account.

>> "Cached Money has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

I thought I had sourced one locally, but that didn't happen.

If you don't have a yank available to do a re-ship, I wouldn't mind doing it for you. I'm just a poor and can't front the cash anymore.

Hit up eBay for part gm 5976906, and related.

Viggen fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Dec 18, 2013

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
Anybody have a Tech 2 they want to offload?

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

blk posted:

I'm asking $17,000 for the car but am open to offers. It's located in Reno; I'm happy to accommodate shipping or meet depending on your timing. 100% of the sale proceeds will go to the Big Brother / Big Sister program in Reno.

I don't have any great pics right now but am happy to send a couple of crappy cell phone shots on request. I was in too much of a hurry to properly photograph the car.

Anyone who won't mind paying for gas and/or lunch (I'm about an hour out), I'd be happy to go take pictures and check this out for you - keeping in mind that I know absolutely nothing about this vehicle.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

blk posted:

You know everything about me, though, if you ever found the dick pics on the laptop I sent you.

I probably should have checked it beyond "Open Office and Firefox installed" before it went to a relative, then. :ohdear:

v - Sidepanels, maybe?

Viggen fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Apr 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Dr.Smasher posted:

Are you located in the upper midwest? Do you want a muscle car? Do you like wrenching on muscle cars?

Then you should totally buy my 1987 Buick Grand National

Because this muscle car really needs some wrenching and parts I can't afford right now.

Paging Rhyno (and I fixed your URL).'

If you were still in Vegas, and it was half the cost, I'd pull the trigger myself. :v: