Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Do you think it would drive to Oregon? Haha!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Selling: 2014 Ford Fiesta ST

Someone buy it!

Info:
2014 Ford Fiesta ST
63,500 miles
1.6L Turbo (197HP)
6 Speed Manual Transmission
ST Package
Factory Recaro Leather Heated Front Seats
Ford Sync navigation, bluetooth handsfree, and HD radio
Recent Michilin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires @60k
Recent Brakes
Recent Oil change @ 60k
Clean title!
Still under Ford's factory powertrain warranty till 100k.
Downsides: My wife likes to park by feel and the wheels have curb damage. Nothing that can't be fixed, I'm just too lazy. Needs a solid paint detail, rock chips touched up. Just normal stuff for a 60k car.

PRICE DROP
$12.5k for any Goon or Referral.

the spyder fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Apr 17, 2018

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Noooooo! But I can't blame (either) of you- it's a long trip and a good trick to know. :)

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

the spyder posted:

Selling: 2014 Ford Fiesta ST

Info:
2014 Ford Fiesta ST
63,500 miles
1.6L Turbo (197HP)
6 Speed Manual Transmission
ST Package
Factory Recaro Leather Heated Front Seats
Ford Sync navigation, bluetooth handsfree, and HD radio
Recent Michilin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires @60k
Recent Brakes
Recent Oil change @ 60k
Clean title!
Still under Ford's factory powertrain warranty till 100k.
Downsides: My wife likes to park by feel and the wheels have curb damage. Nothing that can't be fixed, I'm just too lazy. Needs a solid paint detail, rock chips touched up. Just normal stuff for a 60k car.

PRICE DROP
$12.5k for any Goon or Referral.

Price drop!

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
I have a brand new set of Yokohama IceGuard 52C in 215/50R18. I purchased these in the winter of 2019 for our CX-3 and the car was written off by insurance before we ever had the chance to install them. They have been stored inside our insulated shop.

Currently $622. I paid $557. I would be happy if I could reclaim $400.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=iceGUARD+iG52c&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=15TR8IG52C&tab=Sizes

Located in PDX (97204).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

the spyder posted:

I have a brand new set of Yokohama IceGuard 52C in 215/50R18. I purchased these in the winter of 2019 for our CX-3 and the car was written off by insurance before we ever had the chance to install them. They have been stored inside our insulated shop.

Currently $622. I paid $557. I would be happy if I could reclaim $400.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=iceGUARD+iG52c&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=15TR8IG52C&tab=Sizes

Located in PDX (97204).

Drop to $300. Hate to see these just sit around.