Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I hope whoever buys it puts in on 22's at least :eyepop: So clean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Sold offsite - A few WRX parts that I should've returned a long time ago but never did so my loss is your gain!

Torque Solutions Steering Damper Lockdown Kit - $20 shipped
Never bothered installing, only opened to check it out last year before forgetting about it.

Kics 12x1.25 53mm lug nuts - $110 shipped
I bought the 35mm ones on a tipsy whim but was shipped the wrong ones and didn't pay any attention until it was too late. I only mounted them on one wheel before realizing the difference so they are basically new.

Bonus for local South Florida buyers!
Motul 8100 X-clean EFE 5W-30 5L
I'm moving and can't bring it along with me so if you're local to South Florida I might just give it to you for free honestly. I have about an accompanying .5 quart that I just cracked open today so you'd have a full oil change!

net work error fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Mar 8, 2023