Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CatBus
May 12, 2001

Who wants a mustache ride?
SOLD!

My Datsun is up for sale. I have it listed at $3500, but my bottom dollar is $2900 for a goon.
http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/4039600361.html

Here is the text from the ad:
Up for sale is a beautiful survivor car. I am the third owner of this 1982 Datsun 280zx 2+2 with ~77,000 original miles. White exterior (repainted about 10 years ago) with red interior and power everything (windows, locks, mirrors, and they all work). The 5-speed manual transmission works perfectly, and the exhaust is new and very quiet. The T-Tops don't seem to leak, and the car starts and runs excellently. The car has almost no rust. The undercarriage and floor pans are 100% solid, and there is only a little rust starting on the bottoms of the rear quarters.

The clock works, as does the voice module (the car will talk to you).

I have done quite a bit of work on the car to improve its handling and make it reliable. This work includes:

MSA Front Bumper
Poly Suspension Bushings all the way around
New Tokico Shocks and springs
Techno Toy Adjustable Tension Control Arms
Suspension Techniques Sways bars, front and rear
Custom Alignment
New Falken Azenis tires
New Battery
New Steering Boots (not installed)
New Brakes Pads and Rotors all around
New Speedometer Cable
New Clutch Slave Cylinder
Re-covered front seats
New Hatch Struts
New Ignition Control Module
New Front Wheel Bearings
New factory cat-back exhaust

Extras that are included
New Headliner Kit (current headliner is sagging)
2x Steering Racks (used spares, the one in the car is fine)
Stock Springs and Sway Bars (if desired)
Many other spare parts

Problems with the car
-Slight damage to left inner fender at some point (cannot be seen from the outside)
-Missing one piece of trim on the left front fender, and one wheel center cap
-The Factory Radio does not work (I have a spare that may work)
-The A/C does not work (the heat does not seem to blow hot, either, but the fan turns on - I believe it is just the in-car auto-temp sensor).
-The cruise control is not working, because the plastic plug in the pedal assembly disintegrated
-Salvage title (due to the first owner not having the Florida title when the second owner purchased it from him in KY - I believe they did a mechanics lein to get a KY title, which ends up a salvage title, apparently).

Otherwise everything on the car works great! My friend was recently without a car, and I loaned him this one. It worked flawlessly for ~1500miles over the past month. He said it gets around 25 mpg mixed city and highway driving. The car is a very comfortable cruiser that car turn heads and corners. It has KY collector plates, and with collector insurance, it only costs me around $60/year to own. I am selling it because I have too many projects, and not enough room and time.

Asking price 3500.00 OBO.
The best way to contact me about the car is through email or PM:
erizo_malasuerte at yahoo.com

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CatBus fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Mar 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatBus
May 12, 2001

Who wants a mustache ride?
(sold)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid for sale - Listed at $9500. I will do $8750 for a quick-acting AIer.

I am selling a car for a friend who had to leave the country on short notice.

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
97.5k miles
Two owner car
Has navigation, alloy wheels
Runs/drives great

(*Rebuilt vehicle title- It has been 40k miles since repairs with no issues, CarFax indicates damage to right front in 2011 but says airbags did not deploy.)

Craigslist ad here:
http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/4522092538.html

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CatBus fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Jul 5, 2014