Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Selling a 1994 Camry, 5speed in Philadelphia PA
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4393449002.html

Very reliable and economical to run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
I just replaced mine 3 weeks ago, bummer.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

two_beer_bishes posted:

Bit of a long shot, but I'm looking for a mk7 GTI manual trans shift knob with the golf ball texture. Or really if you have a cool unique shifter. It's going to end up being a tap handle and my wife is 100% into car oriented stuff.

I'm in SE Michigan so this isn't easy to find around here. PM or email dtelschow@gmail.com

Cursory eBay search shows me hundreds.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
A plug-in version of one of those briefly appeared on auto trader near me and was sold within an hour. For 15k. It had nearly 200k miles, but looked absolutely stunning and nearly brand new.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Importers are asking close to 10 grand for those little trucks, so I think 6k is a reasonable price. I predict it will sell quick

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Those are cool little city cars, but beware of battery degradation and old timey event heater that sucks in cold climate

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Most tpms sensors are universal and can be programmed to any vehicle

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

sleepy gary posted:

Anyone need parts from these things?

A Suzuki something and a Kawasaki something. I haven't done much of an inspection or any testing on them yet. They were apparently running when put away, but both have "gas" in the tanks :mildpanic:. Cosmetics are so-so.

How clean is that windjammer fairing? Where are you located?

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Looks like you would put this in the firehouse or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
I went to look at a 2022 vehicle today, it was listed as used with 1,300 miles. Turns out it was never titled, just brought from another dealership location that closed down. So technically a brand new vehicle, used as a parts runner or loaner or whatever.

How exactly does this work?
I understand that manufacturer incentives are limited to a specific year, so none would apply.

But I get a better interest rate from my credit union for buying new versus used. Should I expect them to complain because it's a 2022?

Does it qualify for federal EV rebate? It's fully electric by the way, and definitely did qualify back in 2022.

Should I expect any other issues or problems because of this disparity?

Thanks in advance