Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

SaNChEzZ posted:

I'm envious of you being able to call a scrapyard to get part avilability.

All of mine are just: "You'll have to come look through the yard to see if the car you want is here"

Ugh, same here. And the verdict is ALWAYS no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Voltage posted:

I sold one of my Corolla's in about 10 minutes on CL.

That's how it went with my focus. I listed it then went outside to start emptying my poo poo out. A neighbor saw the ad and recognized the car and his own house in the background, and bought it on the spot. I didn't even have to vacuum it out.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

That's the first thing I've seen in this thread I wish I could buy.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

It's a legit concern. I'd be seriously pissed if I paid for a car like that and was lied to. I bought my Sting Ray from the daughter of the original owner and when/if I sell it I won't be claiming it as a two-owner car. gently caress people who lie about poo poo like that. It can and does impact the sale price.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

They're easy to break down to fit in any car, frankly. I've got a Torin branded lift but it looks the same.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

There has to be a local corvette club.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

That's still my favorite modernish Ford truck design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

:lol: I'm two time zones too far away.