Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleetwood75
Sep 30, 2002
Update: I sold this car four days after I posted it for $16,000. Needless to say it is no longer for sale.

I am regrettably selling my beloved 2006 S2000 because having only two seats will not be feasible with future additions to the family. Here is what you might be interested to know about it:

• It has been driven approximately 69,000 miles
• The convertible top was replaced last month
• The front brakes were replaced last year. Stock replacement rotors and pads
• The battery was replaced last month
• I have all of the original paperwork and receipts
• This car is mechanically stock. I have never modded it or raced it
• This car has had Mobil One oil changes every 5,000 miles since it came off the lot
• It is Suzuka Blue (relatively rare color) with blue leather interior
• It has the AP2 body style (17” wheels, HID headlights, LED taillights, glass rear window)
• It comes with the original convertible top boot (leather cover that snaps on when the top is down)
• It comes with a cloth car cover
• I replaced the stock head unit with a Sony head unit that features hands free Bluetooth and an internal iPod dock
• I used a Modifry connector to hook the new Sony head unit up to the existing dashboard controls
• I replaced the front speakers with JBL Competition Pro Component speakers, powered by a 400 watt JBL amp hidden in a compartment in the trunk

Here are some things that you should be aware of about it:

• This car was once rear-ended at low speed. No mechanical or frame damage was caused, but the rear bumper had to be replaced.
• The front grille piece keeps falling out, and I can’t figure out how to clip it back in. It comes with the car in case you care to figure out how. I don’t think it looks bad without it, which is why I have left it off for the last couple years
• The bottom of the front bumper has quite a few scratches and dings from high curbs, steep driveways, etc.
• There is a tiny rock chip in the windshield, which got filled in years ago and hasn’t grown since
• The rubber cover for the radio antenna is missing
• The paint at the tip of the front bumper has some hairline cracks. It probably got bumped while parallel parked, but I’m not sure.
• The power-adjustable passenger side mirror acts a little funny. It doesn’t rotate about one axis. The driver’s side does not exhibit this behavior

I have more images available as well.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU