Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite
Some 04 WRX STI BBS' with tires FS in the NJ area - with options to deliver in MD or VA if needed.

Sold

http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/5130180299.html

Would do better on the price for a goon.

Full album here

Bud fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Jul 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

1999 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport 4WD - North VA (20191)

Approx 147K miles, great engine and trans ok body and interior. No rust on sills, floorpans, but rear had seen salt water occasionally and it shows.

3 years into restoration, something new caught my eye and I'd like the space.

Hood has been repainted, roof is next in a week or 2. Bumpers properly tied into frame rails front and back. New suspension, approx 2" lift, 31" tires in great shape with a full spare.

Tons of work done - engine wiring, injectors, fuel rail, complete cooling system, Durango alternator and steering box, Grand Cherokee fan clutch. Idle and throttle response are excellent

About a month from making a proper listing for local sales but I thought I'd drop in and offer to any Goons looking for a nice XJ. Picked a 99 for the good head and distributor setup, best year IMO.

Asking 3K obo

Bud fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Nov 22, 2022

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

sharkytm posted:

How's the suspension? Any wobble (outside the usual Jeep sloppiness)?

No death wobble, have a new solid trackbar to install as the stock hollow one is bent, but PO had it aligned like that and it's good enough for now. Passed VA safety inspection through March 2023.

Rear has new doorman leafs on IRO brackets with cheap quadratec shocks - still need to install the fronts and level.

Bud fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Nov 22, 2022

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

sharkytm posted:

Cool. I'll pass it on to a buddy who might be interested.

Much appreciated! Need to get this gem in for a timing belt once the jeep is out.

edit: Jeep is sold and EK has a new timing belt. All is right

Bud fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Jan 14, 2023

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

I find beating them at autocross or passing them on track in a 120hp miata tends to soften them a bit