Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
I'm starting a rummage sale thread in SAmart and I have some diecast/racing/automotive ephemera stuff.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3529388

I checked with Mr I O Calculus and he said an interest check here was okay as long as any deals resulting from said interest check were done proper in SAmart. Please post any interest in the SAmart thread.

poo poo that may or may not interest you:

mid 60s indy racing program

tin type toys

NASCAR odds and ends, trading cards, Harley Davidson things

1965 Official Used Car Appraisal Guide

The odd t shirt maybe, with pit stains.

Lots of diecast, matchbox, ertl, hot wheels, majorette, corgi, etc. ask about makes/models if you want something particular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Long shot stuff:

My crazy bro-in-law owns/controls/has 17 vehicles and told me I'd get 10% commission on anything I could sell for him. I figure craigslist will be the way to go, but just in case, I thought I'd give AI first shot.

Anybody in western Montana/Idaho wanting a hunting rig or farm truck? 1998 Chev Silverado 4x4 for $1600(sold) and a 1998 Ford Explorer 4x4 for $1975. Both are relatively high mileage rigs but run decent. PM or email catnip at montanacatnip dot com for details.

http://missoula.craigslist.org/cto/4666951769.html

edit: any license plate collectors around? I've got a 1966 Yukon/gold miner plate in decent condition. If there's any interest, I'll pic and post in SAmart.

dee eight fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Sep 24, 2014