Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

If I owned that, it would take a lot of willpower to not get a "Freddie" vanity plate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

DJ Commie posted:

I'm looking for a set of the 02-03 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ wheels (or similar Enkei 5 spoke 4x114.3mm) for my 323 Wagon. They don't have to be in great condition.

edit: I'll take $130 for that helmet if someone wants it !

drat. I'm actually looking for a helmet too, but I need a L-XL, I have a weird shaped head that will accept both.

On a side note, it's time for me to part ways with my 98 Jetta TDI, I just need to get rid of it because it's been sitting for 3 months now and I realize I will never get to it with everything else going on family, full time employment, full time school, side work, and LeMons.

Everything to my knowledge in it is working except for the engine is in perma-limp mode and the AC doesn't blow cold, also the passenger side windshield has a bitchin' crack that I've been letting run for the past 4 years because I wanted to see it to completion and it's almost there. In any case, it has an AHU engine and has a P01550 trouble code which I've already replaced the MAF sensor, N75, all vacuum lines including the one in the ecu, cleaned the intake manifold/EGR, replaced the turbo as well as the inlet pipe. In any case, somewhere inbetween all the replacing things, a new problem feature has arisen, a oil leak bi-weekly forced oil change and I've lost interest in fixing it. Other than that, 50k miles ago I replaced the fuel injector pump, last summer I replaced the alternator, and less than a week before I bought another car I replaced the starter.

In any case, here's a pic of it:

As it stands right now, its on planned non-op as of this last month since I bought another car a few months ago. Looking for $1850/obo.

edit: After my wife replacing her car we also have a '99 Saab 9-5 wagon 3.0 v-6 for sale for the same price, I'll get around to that sooner or later also. They both have clean titles and the Saab passed smog not long ago, but I'll probably have to re-smog it to sell.

keykey fucked around with this message at 05:01 on May 2, 2014

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

As another person pointed out, I forgot to include state and mileage of the Jetta. It's in the middle of CA and it has 295k on it. :downs: