Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sim
Sep 24, 2003

SOLD

Selling my 2013 WRX Hatchback in Limited trim, with just 7,163 miles for $28,000! I'm in Austin, TX.

It hasn't even been a year since I bought this! Mostly drove it to work and back, no track use, always garaged, non-smoker, and still under Subaru factory warranty which includes remaining 3 year/36,000 miles bumper to bumper and remaining 5 year/ 60,000 miles powertrain.

It has the upgraded SPT exhaust, upgraded stereo: Kenwood DDX470 and powered sub-woofer under the seat. The head unit is the weak spot in the stock stereo system, so between this and the sub the stock speakers now sound excellent. The windows have been tinted (Texas legal).

Zero modifications to the engine!

sim fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Mar 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sim
Sep 24, 2003

I have the WRX listed on Craigslist for $28k, but I'm very flexible. I would be willing to give a $500 goon discount.