Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

BigPaddy posted:

So a friend of mine's parents are selling this and since we have lots of Subaru people I thought there might be some interest.

1999 Subaru Legacy GT Limited
120k miles
Auto (rebuilt in 2012)
If you are interested and want more details call Sean on 978 609 0819.

Asking for $5900 (bit strong imo). Car is located in Melrose, MA.

If it was a stick, I'd be seriously interested... shame about the auto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

meatpimp posted:

Or even have a Tech 2 that they wouldn't mind having shipped around?

I've got an auto enginuity with the gm plugin. I've lent it out before. Dunno if it'll do the trick, but I'd be willing to send it. Email me at my username at gmail.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
You bought my dream car... CTS-V Wagon.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
This is a long shot, but I'm selling my Logan 10x24 metal lathe. I'm being gifted a South Bend 9" that is in perfect, restored condition, and includes a lot of stuff that makes this lathe superfluous. Here's the ad on GarageJournal.
http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282423
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/Fgrvo

Asking $300, but I'd go lower... I'd need help moving it, as it's freaking heavy.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Sadi posted:

If only you were in the south east.

I visit my mother in the Eastern Panhandle of WV on occasion, and if you are serious, I could try and transport it.

\/\/ugh, yeah. That's a long way.

sharkytm fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Mar 3, 2015

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

kastein posted:

drat, those are a perfect diameter for my new ride and the bolt pattern is even right. Too bad you are a country and several thousand miles away. :sigh:

Ken,
If you are interested, I've got a bunch of 14" 4x100 VW Snowflakes off my old GTI's. Not 15", but way closer and cheaper.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

You are aware that this is expressly banned in the AI Rules, right?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Apr 27, 2015

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
Sold, probably...

sharkytm fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Aug 25, 2015

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

blk posted:

Anyone want snow tires? We bought these studded Altimax Arctics on steelies for my wife's Civic last year and we may be selling that car soon. They've seen 40 miles of dry pavement to break them in, then we took them off the car to wait for snow to come (which it never did).

I can probably ship them free and would like to get $400 for them, but make me an offer.

Location? I'm looking for something for the Fit Army.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Pissingintowind posted:

Selling a 2009 Subaru Forester 2.5X Limited with 64,xxx miles in the Bay Area! Here is a link to the Craigslist ad. Currently looking for $12,800.

drat, if you had posted this when it was in MA, we might have bough it...

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Wrar posted:

2014 Mazda 3 2.0 Sport Manual 6spd. 41,800 miles.

$10,000 Firm, goon only price!

I'm the original owner and located in the Raleigh, NC area.

Car has been well maintained with only synthetic oil and changes every 5000 miles. It's been boring to maintain, really. All I've done is change oil, one set of front tires, wiper blades etc. There are a few cosmetic scratches but that's it.

Color?

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

shy boy from chess club posted:

Im finally ready to sell my XT. It's not doing me any good sitting in my yard and making me sad. I need bigger turbos and intercoolers and exhaust pipes for my TDI. Price is more negotiable for AIers.

https://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/6302244823.html

Hey. YHPM.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Larrymer posted:

With a 2nd car for sale and another rando Craig's lister requesting a cheap Vin check from an unknown site, I'm convinced this is a scam by the people who run those sites to get free money.

That's exactly what it is. They usually get a referral kickback.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

builds character posted:

Ugh, where do you live?

South Central

Massachusetts

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

StormDrain posted:

Does anyone cut or print stickers for cheap? I want one that says “funreliable.”

StickerApp?
I've run a bunch of stickers through them. Sheets packed with whatever you want are like $10.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Suburban Dad posted:

That's an $1100 Corolla with lowish miles on the Northeast that seems well maintained and not rusted out. Somebody buy that poo poo ASAP

Seriously. If I didn't have 5 cars already, I'd buy it to flip to a high school kid.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

kimbo305 posted:

Come post in the Bos thread with us.
I'm on the Cape, Boston is basically a foreign country. Gotta have your passport to cross the bridges.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

I'll throw in that network cab you were interested in and deliver both myself

I already picked one up from a friend in Hull, but thanks.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Cascadia Pirate posted:

I have a set of four steel wheels for sale in the (north) Seattle area. Wheels are 6j x 15 h2 et44 and the tires are 195/55/R15 Nord Frost II studded snow tires. Asking $150. Happy to provide pictures. I don't have DMs but you can shoot me an e-mail at cascadia pirate at Yahoo dot com

Lug pattern?

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
Sold

sharkytm fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Feb 4, 2020

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
Sold!

sharkytm fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Feb 4, 2020

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

nitsuga posted:

Anybody interested in a collection of Honda parts for cost of shipping? Most bits are going to pretty general (drain bolt washers, CV axle nuts, et cetera). Others might be a bit more specific (brake hoses, wheel cylinder, giant relay for 1998-era Civics). I can get a more detailed list if needed, but ideally you'd just take it all and accept it for what it is. All parts would be unused some are Honda genuine, some aftermarket. It's not tons, but I don't have a use for them anymore now that I've ditched my Fit.

Eh, pretty slow at work right now, so I got a list together: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FLtW_HhW8jFg7gdiIGVpHnxkRKFwdUly/view?usp=sharing

It'd all fit in something about shoebox size.

I'll take 'em, we've got a pair of Fits. If you can get weight/dims, I can send you a FedEx label. Even better if you have one of the FedEx small/medium boxes, I get a great rate on One-Rate 2-day... I'll throw you some money, too.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Imperador do Brasil posted:

Any Canada goons interested in going to see the F1 race in Montreal, June 10-13? I bought tickets but Canada won’t let us filthy Americans into the country for tourism. It’s a pair of four-day passes including some pit lane/paddock access on Thursday, practice on Friday, qualifying on Saturday and race on Sunday. I paid $699 per ticket but I’d give a nice discount to a goon. Just have to figure out how to transfer them. PM me if interested.

I was planning on going with my mom... but yeah. America!

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Whole subform for regional threads:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=241

Toronto thread seems pretty active, but the others seem dead: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3531349

Best bet is to post it on the F1 thread in SaS: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3963322

Just don't sell them to Literally Lewis Hamilton. He's already got the best seat in the house: Top step of the podium.

Or Khablam.

sharkytm fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Apr 1, 2021

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Bud posted:

1999 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport 4WD - North VA (20191)

Approx 147K miles, great engine and trans ok body and interior. No rust on sills, floorpans, but rear had seen salt water occasionally and it shows.

3 years into restoration, something new caught my eye and I'd like the space.

Hood has been repainted, roof is next in a week or 2. Bumpers properly tied into frame rails front and back. New suspension, approx 2" lift, 31" tires in great shape with a full spare.

Tons of work done - engine wiring, injectors, fuel rail, complete cooling system, Durango alternator and steering box, Grand Cherokee fan clutch. Idle and throttle response are excellent

About a month from making a proper listing for local sales but I thought I'd drop in and offer to any Goons looking for a nice XJ. Picked a 99 for the good head and distributor setup, best year IMO.

Asking 3K obo

How's the suspension? Any wobble (outside the usual Jeep sloppiness)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Bud posted:

No death wobble, have a new solid trackbar to install as the stock hollow one is bent, but PO had it aligned like that and it's good enough for now. Passed VA safety inspection through March 2023.

Rear has new doorman leafs on IRO brackets with cheap quadratec shocks - still need to install the fronts and level.

Cool. I'll pass it on to a buddy who might be interested.