Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kmcormick9
Feb 2, 2004
Magenta Alert
Very reluctantly selling my 2000 V70R.

The car is far from perfect. It runs and drives but needs either a new passenger side cv joint or ball joint ASAP. I would not drive it any great distance, maybe to your shop near Richmond, VA or onto your trailer to take it home.
Once you get that taken care of, it will need a rebuilt propshaft to restore the AWD functionality(can be driven without without harm), windshield crack repair, a new O2 sensor, change the timing belt(have complete kit), some new tires, and some TLC.

Because of all this, I'm basically selling it for what I know I could get from a quick part out, which is $1000. There is at least $2500 in parts alone, but the car is 2 hours away and I am hoping somebody realizes the potential of this future classic and fixes it up and keeps it on the road. If you fix it, you will be delighted to find that it has a IPD stage 1 tune, allegedly good for 260hp.

I have 2 boxes of parts, including a complete timing belt kit, and 2 new lower control arms. I've put a shitload of money into this car over the last few years including $2000 for a fuel pump.

So TL/DR $1000 2000 V70R, needs work or for parts.
Would cost about 2k to fix up really nice and you would have a $3k V70R!

Car is in Richmond, VA, I am in DC and will make the trip for serious interest.
neil dot trigg at the mail of google

kmcormick9 fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Feb 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU