Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

savesthedayrocks
Mar 18, 2004
During the pandemic I decided to buy another project since I had all this free time, but I'm moving states so time to go.

Year: 1992
Make: Honda
Model: Acty
Color: Blue
Odometer: 74499 Kilometers
Price: Sold locally

I imported this Acty through JapanCarDirect in 2021, and has been titled in Idaho ever since. I've had a blast with this truck, it's super simple to do maintenance on with access to the engine on all sides. Parts are easy to get, and there is a small aftermarket presence. Truck starts up perfectly, and is on a battery tender when not in use. If you are in a place with snow - this is hilariously fun to bomb around in with the full time all wheel drive. There's a manual adjustment you can make under the truck if 2wd is more your thing, but I've not messed with it.

This was a work truck in Japan, so it is far from a show car. The door panels have seen some sun, and there is a tear in the driver's seat. I bought a cheap stereo to replace the factory radio, but the harness doesn't make a great connection so it currently doesn't output sound. When I plug the OEM radio back in though there is static so I know the speaker works. Has the factory floor mat in great condition, I also added a LED flare for that JDM touch. I'll even throw in the Japanese Red Bull can that came inside the glove box!

Happy to answer any questions!

savesthedayrocks fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Apr 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

savesthedayrocks
Mar 18, 2004
Unfortunately not, I’m not sure how many parking spaces I’ll have after the move. Thanks though!