Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Sold! I'm very happy to hand it over to an AI poster :)

Is anybody in the Seattle area interested in a 1994 Mercedes Benz C220 with 106,000 miles? It's in pretty good shape, but being an old German car, has some stuff and some maintenance that needs to be done. In terms of actual driving it's been 100% reliable drivetrain, so far. I can elaborate if anybody is interested, otherwise I'm gonna sell it to Carmax.

edit: pic.

edit: I have someone coming to look at it Sunday! Thank you AI :)

Kia Soul Enthusias fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Jun 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Is anybody interested in some Enkei RPF-1 wheels in Seattle? They're pretty curbed.
17x8, 5x114.3 (5x4.5"), 45mm offset, centering ring is for the hub size of a Mazda 3, no center caps.

Full album
https://imgur.com/a/VU1Kw6Y

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Nitrox posted:

Most tpms sensors are universal and can be programmed to any vehicle

There's 433mhz and 315mhz, and now, Bluetooth.