Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nitrogen
May 21, 2004

Oh, what's a 217°C difference between friends?
EDIT: SOLD!
2002 Infiniti I35 with 125,385 miles on it.
AC works. Recently re-tinted windows
Stock 6 disc changer and CASSETTE radio
stock 6 speaker sound (tweeters, woofers, subs)
No rust at all. Spent 95% of its life in Arizona, the rest in Texas.
Some paint chips, and some worn clear coat on the trunk.
Runs and drives well, but eats batteries right now. Probably needs an alternator, but not putting any more money into it.

Was my mom's car, but she can't drive anymore. Wife drove it for a while until her new car was ready.
Asking $2000, due to the possible bad alternator or whatever is eating the batteries.
You'll probably want a trailer if you're driving it any distance, but I do have an extra battery (currently charged) if you really want to push it.

Located about 20 miles northeast of Dallas, Texas as the crow flies.

[/]

nitrogen fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Jun 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nitrogen
May 21, 2004

I had to replace the wiring harness from my HVAC controls to the blower motor resistor, but couldn't find the harness I needed without also getting a blower motor resistor, which I didn't need.

So, if you have a Chevy Silverado (2006 or similar) and need a blower motor resistor, you can have mine for the cost of shipping to you.
REMINDER: This does not have the wiring harness to hook into your HVAC controls, even though the part number shown below shows it comes with one.
(probably around 9 bucks)

PM me if you want.

nitrogen
May 21, 2004

Sold

nitrogen fucked around with this message at 13:11 on May 3, 2024