Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
SOLD

Only registered members can see post attachments!

two_beer_bishes fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Feb 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004

Plinkey posted:

Full Disclosure:: So I had my truck sitting for about 3 weeks after I got the master done and took it out for some errands a few days ago. I think the slave has a slow leak now, it'll go into first at a stop but it's rough and the clutch catches almost instantly. I don't feel like paying to have the slave replaced so I'll take like $750 off the price (what seems to be about the going rate for a slave replacement). and am very open to offers.

For the low low price of $1500ish you can too own a truck the runs on the souls of hydraulic cylinders.

What year is it? I don't know much about these but my wife has mentioned picking one up. 4WD?

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
Snow Tires on Long Island for sale! 16in VW wheels with Dunlop snow tires

Craigslist as here

Put something in the email about stairs or being a goon and I'll let them go for $250 or whatever you think is a fair price. Moving out of state and don't want to haul these around. I also have a 18" weber grill you can have (with a chimney and some grill tools) for $20 if you come pick it up!

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
Selling our 98 Civic EX, Long Island

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004

Voltage posted:

Selling 4X blizzak ws-70's

205/45/17 off of a fiesta ST used for a season and a half.

No reasonable offer refused, located in the Poconos area of PA, but can bring them to the NYC metro/CT area.

What's the bolt pattern?

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004

cursedshitbox posted:

It depends on whatever wheels you put them on. ;)

a fiesta is a 4x108 btw.

Oh I'm retarded and thought they were on wheels.

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
Found a better option

two_beer_bishes fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Feb 3, 2023

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004

Nitrox posted:

Cursory eBay search shows me hundreds.

Everything I saw looked like lovely knockoffs. I don't plan on spending brand new OEM prices, I'm hoping to find someone who upgraded theirs and is willing to sell off the old one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
18" VW mk6 GTI wheels - $400
-Showing some age but sturdy and in decent shape. Tires have a bunch of tread on them still but they're getting pretty old.

15" Subaru wheels - $250
- Snow tires that are probably due to be replaced but you could probably get another season out of them.

Prices are OBO, pickup in SE Michigan near Belleville.

two_beer_bishes fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Oct 9, 2023