Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I'm selling my 2001 F250 Lariat 7.3 because I just don't drive it enough to make it worth while and it is way too much truck for my city-slicker lifestyle.

Mileage is 258500.
Transmission was just rebuilt, new BF Goodwrench T/A tires, new rear brakes and parking brake.
Has the towing package, hidden hitch gooseneck and trailer brake controller, as well as a very light towing tune. None of the rolling coal bullshit though.

Lived its life on the SC back road highways as a mobile office and forestry vehicle for my father. All maintenance kept up with but my father has the records from before a year ago.

The only issues are:
Needs the screens in the fuel tank cleaned (and if you are feeling like never doing so again do the hutch harpoon mod). Drives excellent except on long hard uphill pulls it can intermittently start to defuel due to the flow restriction in the tank pick-up.
Belt is coming up on replacement. I have the replacement ready to go.
Front auto-locking hubs don't auto-lock. It is just a vacuum actuator replacement if you don't want to have to get out of the truck and manually lock them in before going offroad.
Front seat needs a new cover.

Other than that I'm including an extra set of front hubs, a matching camper shell, and a black non-skid rubber bed liner (I took it out to show the bed isn't rusted).

Asking goon price $8k due to transmission rebuild and new tires. In Austin TX and can provide overnight accommodations if you aren't allergic to my cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU