Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

case
Mar 27, 2005

For Sale : 1988 BMW E30 325i Sport MTech 2

Good Bits :
    LSD rebuilt with fresh everything
    All bushes/mounts replaced with poly equivalent
    New Scorpion SS straight through exhaust (no cats as she is 88)
    Valve timing adjusted by Beemer Redeemer
    Scuttle tray replaced with OEM stamped part, painted and blended
    New Windscreen/Wipers
    Great Paint
    All electrics work even sunroof!
    Rare(ish) 15" BBS Snowflakes with Toyo T1-R's
    Spare set of 17" BK Alpina Reps with new tyres
    Bunch of Alpine amplifiers from previous owner, not sure if they work as they were removed early on
    Set of unbranded lowering springs I removed and replaced with standard ones.

Bad bits :
    She has been sat for 4 years in a dry/sealed garage. Therefore battery is flat and brakes are stuck also she is quite dusty.
    Haven't connected another battery yet so hasn't been started, see below
    Interior is tired, usual crack in dash and torn drivers seat, no stereo, headliner around computer thing is coming away.

Went back to University to study for a Masters and parked her, now, sadly, it is time to let her go.

Special AI price of £1750. Once I get her started and stopping (easter, so 2 weeks) this will go up to £2500, so be quick!

Practical Classics has them starting at £3000 up to £6000 http://www.practicalclassics.co.uk/images/jun12Priceguide.pdf so this seems like a good price.

Notes : Buyer collects (from UK), Cash / Bank Transfer only, YOU WILL NEED A TRAILER! As mentioned she is non-runner and registered SORN!

Any questions please PM me!

Even more images - http://tehcase.imgur.com/

case fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Apr 3, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU