Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omgitstheinternet
Apr 28, 2005

Money, Clothes, and Hoes;
All a Nigga Knows
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3540639

Selling my old wheel spacers. Had them on my 2010 BMW 135i but since I sold it I have no use for them. Both pairs are 5x120mm bolt pattern, 72.5mm center bore, one pair of 10mm and the other is 15mm. Asking $75 per pair or $125 for both. Prices include shipping. Willing to make a deal for a local pickup in Los Angeles, CA. Located in 90026.

I can take more detailed pictures if you're a crazy person, but these are as good as new and were only used for a few thousand miles.

You can PM me on here or reach me at eazyefromli@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU