Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

swenblack posted:

Selling a 2008 Honda CR-V LX, AWD. One owner, no accidents, and relatively new tires (15k miles ago). It's low mileage--73k miles over 6 years. Located in NoVA (northern Virginia suburbs of DC). Asking $13,995, but will give a $1k discount to anyone who mentions this post. Posted on Craigslist at link. I really hate to sell it, but we're expecting our third kid in a month, and it just doesn't work for a family of 5.

I'm in a similar 3rd kid situation although ours isn't due until December, good luck!

I'm selling our 2008 Saab 9-7x Aero, which is a Trailblazer SS without the knuckledragging. Saab/GM only made 600 of these, so they're rare for you special car spergs, but the TBSS underpinnings make it easy to get parts. It has a 400hp 6.0 LS2, is auto and AWD, it runs really well. 66,200 miles and I just had it detailed today (but of course it rains immediately after - I will get some better pics up in the next few days.) Overall it's in very good shape.

Asking $16800 on Craigslist (link) but would take $16000 for a Goon. A pretty snazzy price for a better truck than a TBSS at 3/4 the price! I have the clean title free and clear in hand. Feel free to get in touch, thanks.

PS if other things happen this week my E55 might be for sale too

Tremek fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Jul 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Replied!

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

I remember watching that before I bought the car and groaning about how that was maybe the best (and worst) video documentation of those things on Youtube. Let's find that guy and shoot him into space.

In other news,

Tremek posted:

PS if other things happen this week my E55 might be for sale too

Well, it happened!

But now I need to kick the E55 out of the garage. :(

So the E55 needs to go, which is a little bittersweet as it's an awesome car. Get in touch if you're interested and want details, I haven't even written up all the deets yet but will put up a more formal post tomorrow.

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Car #2 this week!

Selling my very nice and fast pewter 2005 Mercedes E55 AMG. I'm the second owner, it's never been in an accident, and as until recently I expected to keep this car for a good while. I flew to Vegas last year to buy it because it was a one owner car in great shape. Recently I have spent good amounts on preventative maintenance, and as many of you know condition trumps mileage on these cars. Some recent things include:

New Tires: Brand new Toyo Proxes T1 Sports front and rear (245/40/18 and 285/30/18 front and rear respectively)
Brakes all around: new OEM Mercedes rotors and Akebono ceramic pads in January
Full fluids flush: New Mobil 1, coolant, transmission fluid, diff oil, supercharger oil also in January
Valve cover seals also redone in January: no leaks

As these cars are known to suffer from heat soak from the factory, I have also upgraded the cooling system and had the system split so that the engine and supercharger have separate coolant paths, upgraded the heat exchanger up front (Eurocharged), upgraded the coolant system pump (Bosch 010), and even added a trunk tank to increase the volume of coolant available.

The car is also tuned (both ECU - Eurocharged, and TCU - BIP), has a clutched upper supercharger pulley as well as a belt wrap and idler pulley kit, and to top it off has been upgraded to 3.06 rear gears and I have added a Mercedes P30 performance package LSD.

Last, it's sitting on plastidipped (just redid these last week) SL55 wheels that have a much more aggressive offset than stock E55 wheels.

The only failure I have had on the car was the front right Airmatic shock, so it's been replaced with an Arnott Industries lifetime warranty shock.

I have been working with a local master Mercedes tech running an independent shop, and he has taken a liking to the car and says it's in great shape overall.

Bottom line, the car runs great and I'm sure will go on to the next owner that will appreciate it being in fantastic condition for its age. I have taken some pics and put them in an imgur gallery:

http://imgur.com/a/u16vo

Carfax I saved from last year when I bought the car:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bqv0lmdtr7t51zu/CARFAX%20Vehicle%20History%20Report%20for%20this%202005%20MERCEDES-BENZ%20E55.pdf

Hopefully I'm not forgetting anything. Car has 110k miles, and I'm asking $18000 Goon price (listed higher elsewhere) or best offer. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

(more pics in gallery: http://imgur.com/a/u16vo)

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Selling the RT4WD:

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4932473489.html
(edit: updated link)

If you're interested feel free to ignore my ridiculously optimistic Craigslist pricing and make me a reasonable offer.

Tremek fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Mar 15, 2015

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Brigdh posted:

Is this still available? I wanted to forward the listing to a friend, but craiglist says it got flagged.

Yes it is available - and dear god, Craigslist never changes. Had some kid in Utah try and play games by texting me on two different numbers, then he got his dad involved, and I told them I wasn't interested in playing games or having my time wasted. Pretty sure he's why it got flagged.

Here's the new post:

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4932473489.html

Feel free to forward to your friend!

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

trouser chili posted:

Any interest in trades? I've got a 1993 Accord Wagon, manual transmission, 135,000 miles. I could put on any deal you'd like to work.. I bought this car while looking for yours, couldn't pass it up.

I would be interested in a trade/partial trade for a crew cab pickup, but otherwise I think I'm set on wagons, thanks for offering though. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Wagon is sold, thanks everyone!