Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

I'm selling these :krad: Sparco Terra. The Sparco lettering is blue, not red. Asking $200. They currently have Dunlop SP Winter Sport 4D 205/55R16 mounted. Maybe only 4k miles put on them, but at least 4yo at this point. Can check the date codes if you need to know exact. I'm at 94103 and will deliver within 60mi. Otherwise buyer pays shipping. No curb rash, scrapes, or chips. "Like new"

edit: VV sold, sorry buddy

Toe Rag fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jul 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

CarMax only honors their price for a week, and if you come back to them after that you can be sure the price is going down. I mean if you fully intend selling private party then that’s not an issue but just make sure you aren’t boxing yourself in with bad timing.