Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

E: :siren: tentative deal :siren:

On the off chance anyone is interested in Western Canada,

My personal work truck is coming off lease and I plan on buying it out. It won't be ready to go until near the end of the month (lease paperwork, small repair I want to do) but I'll take a commitment for it here before I list it on Kijiji when its ready to go.

2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Access Cab
4.0 V6 5 spd Auto
Anti-lock, traction control, TPMS, yadda

Grey cloth interior

160,700 KMs, 80%+ on asphalt highway
Never offroaded or abused
Completely stock

Never, ever a problem with it. Period. Only time it was ever in the shop for anything other than an oil change was for the Toyota floor mat and seat belt recall. It has been flawlessly reliable.

Power windows, locks, cruise, AC, intermittent wipers, keyless entry etc. Everything works
Leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
Factory stereo can read MP3s and has aux input and steering wheel controls

Glass was replaced in the fall and no cracks, but it does have 3 chips
Garaged in the winter so I never even untied the block heater
No leaks, drips or anything. Truck is tight and runs/drives really well.

I have had it since new, although in the company name.

Needs nothing except probably some new tires by next winter. The currently mounted tires are Goodyear Silent Armor are getting low, probably about 20%. Spare is excellent and on a factory aluminum rim.

Last time I took the wheels off the brakes were around 40%. I'd say another couple years as long as you don't drive like a jerk.

Good shape but certainly not showroom perfect. Some rock chips, scratches and a couple dents but nothing terrible for a 4 year old, 160K truck. Took a shopping cart in a parking lot and got the dent mostly out but it is still visible. Some jerk kids threw some eggs in the neighborhood a couple years ago and you can see where one hit the paint, but it's not bad.

No accidents other than a minor parking lot scrape hit & run on the front plastic bumper which I will get fixed at the micro-repair place before I sell it (or I'll take $500 off if a buyer prefers).

Oil changed at dealer every 5-7K and I'll do it one last time. I'll plan on doing the oil in the transfer case and diffs personally and also put in a new air and cabin air filters before it goes.

$16,750 before I list it at the end of the month. Truck is located in Lethbridge, about 2 hours south of Calgary.

slidebite fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Mar 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Crosspost this from the Alberta thread. Can't imagine people from out of province wanting it though but who knows.

slidebite posted:

So speaking of old crap, complete longshot but anyone have any desire for an old mid sized 76 Mercury Monarch grandma car that a friend is trying to get out of their garage/driveway in Lethbridge?

The car hasn't been run for at least 5 years (I suspect at least a couple longer) and I am 99.9% sure the motor is seized. It wouldn't turn over and I couldn't budge it with a 3' breaker bar.

302 2bbl of fury (I actually expected a straight 6) and shows original 33K on the clock (although I suspect the speedo is imperial)

However, the interior as the photos show is exceptional and the body is very straight and really pretty amazing for a 40 year old car. The only issue with the interior that I noticed is the handles for the window cranks have some of the plastic cracking off due to the heat/age, but still work fine. Glass is excellent with only 1 chip I noticed in the windshield.

I think she can get $500 and already has an offer for $200 which she turned down.

I have given the car a quick look over and if someone had something they could transplant in it or work at un-seizing the old 302 it would probably be pretty reliable basic car once the rubber bits are replaced.

Yes, those are current plates even the car has not been driven for years :iiam:

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3835224

slidebite posted:

This is probably more for :canada: than anyone, due to shipping and other purchasing options

But I've got a set of brand new floormats for the last gen Tacoma access cab, part# PT206-35121-15. Might fit others? Maybe your hippie mobile Prius? Who knows? Buy them and try them!

Listing $75 locally but would sell to a goon for $60 plus true shipping and any fees.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

GramCracker posted:

Selling a set of 4x Volk TE37 SL wheels in 17x9, 5x114.3 et+22. Wheels are in great condition with no issues.

Tires mounted are Bridgestone Potenza RE-71RS 255/40/17 with ~500 miles on them.

Asking $3500, located in Norwalk Connecticut.

Great tires. Love them on my 996.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Stock C2 with 993 twist rims.

IIRC, 225/40R18 in the front and 265/35R18 rear.

ALSO, I lied. :shobon:

Phone posted and didn't notice the RS - mine are 71R, bought just before they were discontinued.

Still great though I'm sure.