Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Anyone need parts from these things?

A Suzuki something and a Kawasaki something. I haven't done much of an inspection or any testing on them yet. They were apparently running when put away, but both have "gas" in the tanks :mildpanic:. Cosmetics are so-so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Windjammer fairing is in decent shape from a quick glance this morning. It has a scuff that looks like paint transfer from something else. No cracks that I saw but I didn't really scrutinize it.

Neither of these two have any paperwork so they're going to be parted out. I'm near Buffalo, nowhere near TX.

I have a whole keyring full of keys that hopefully belong to these bikes, plus a Goldwing I may or may not be able to take as well. The Goldwing has paperwork and if I get it, I'll have a title. But I might keep that one for myself if I fit on it comfortably (doubtful!).

This weekend I'll be taking a closer look at them if I have time. I'm hoping I can get them running with minimal effort just to the point that I can show the engines and transmissions are working.

You guys PM me if you want and I'll keep you updated and send you pics/info you want to see.